Thursday, November 1, 2018

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge optional Color Twist: Rainbow

Time for the November STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge
with the optional Color Twist: Rainbow.



Here is my Alcohol Ink Rainbow CAS Card!


I think this is the 1st time I have used all 3 of the Nesting Dies on one card.
I love the results.  The main image is popped up on fun foam.

I used my Tim Holtz Glass Mat to create my  T.H. Alcohol Ink main image.
I swiped each color of ink onto Yupo paper and then used a paint brush
dipped in 91% rubbing alcohol to move the ink around.

I used orange, red, yellow, green, blue and purple inks for my rainbow background.
I LOVED the results.  I have to admit,  this was my 3rd try, 
but I will save my other 2 backgrounds for my stash.

When dry I burnished with a paper towel and then placed in MISTI to stamp
my Bloom Happy sentiment.

I do hope you will join us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge.
You have until the end of the month to play along.  Hugs...

FYI:

  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

If you use my discount code STAMPGIRLNANCY when you check out at the 
STAMPlorations Store you can get a 20% discount,  which you can use 
with most other discounts:-)

13 comments:

  1. Like the colors and layering very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nesting dies, all three of them add great dimension and look fabulous and so does your amazing use of those rainbow colours of alcohol inks. Great technique and the most unique and stunning card x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! This is one of my favorite cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, Such a pretty AI Background. I need to make more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING card Nancy! LOVE the way you've used the AI's to create this gorgeous rainbow. Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, the intense colours you've created are extraordinary. This stunning sunshine piece did not need for than the white framing. Love the flow of the AIs. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the color! I love it! Like an artsy rainbow on a cloudy day. This is another one of the posts I didn't receive. Sorry! Would not want to miss this. I love color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Nancy! Gorgeous rainbow artsy creation. Love the bright bold colours of AIs. The nested rectangle framing looks fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing rainbow!! I love it Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Nancy this is a stunning background! I can feel the movement! hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Nancy. Love the design Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I've just started playing with Alcohol Inks - can't get enough. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy