Friday, November 9, 2018

Day Five...Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas

Day Five...Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.




You have until Nov 23rd to link your tags:-)


I have 2 tags to share.  The Positive Die Cut Tag!



I love how this beautiful SSS Snowflake Block Die turned out!
My die was a gift from my special friend,  Loll:-)

I die cut the SU Whisper White Thick Cardstock tag using 2nd largest, 

Then die cut the snowflake die with the same CS.
Die cut a 2nd snowflake Die with SU Champagne Glitter Paper.

Then began popping out the open pieces of snowflake image,
next popping out glitter negative image and adding to positive image,
just like a jig saw puzzle.

I attached block die image using SU Fine Tip Glue Pen to
SU WW Thick CS to secure all pieces.

Popped up image with Foam Tape.
Added stamped PB Happy Holidays sentiment,  SU retired Ribbons and Done!

The Negative Tag.

I used the same products and techniques, but used the glitter paper 
for the positive snowflake images and the white cardstock for the negative images.

Added glitter paper to frame the sentiment.

I am so pleased with the result of each tag.  I liked the snowflakes blocks
so well I ended up making 2 Christmas cards too:-)

Hope you get to play along in Loll's fun tag event too.
Happy Holidays creating, my friends.  Hugs...




19 comments:

  1. Nancy these are both gorgeous and could not choose which I liked better because both came out incredibly beautiful with that glitter paper. I can imagine the Christmas cards are just as pretty as these. Love the way you tie your tags too. Outstanding design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. Yes the cards were just as pretty. I did not have a favorite, either:-) Hugs..Nancy L

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter cs behind the die cut - wonderful sparkle. A great CAS tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twofer tags ... gotta love that!! Great way to use the cast-offs to create a second (and equally beautiful) tag. LOVE the deep colour of the champagne glitter paper with white. Very elegant. Thanks for playing along Nancy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, Loll for my beautiful snowflake die. So fun and easy to use. Your tag event has been so special again..this year. Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  4. Both of these are stunning Nancy ...... love it when the 'waste' looks beautiful too. The glitter card looks fab .... these are very special tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful die cut tags Nancy I especially love the negative one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two BEAUTIFUL tags Nancy and I love the sparkly copper paper you used...SO pretty! And how great to get 2 tags from this too...I thought I liked the negative one better at first, but now I'm not sure. I really like them both...GORGEOUS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've loved all your tags, but these might be my favorites yet! Fabulous champagne glitter paper. The positive/negative is simply gorgeous on both, and beautifully photographed against the background. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy...this is such a beautiful tag! The copper combined with the die cut is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both tags are so pretty and elegant, Nancy! I love the gorgeous sparkle and color of the champagne glitter die-cuts against white! Great attention to detail including the glitter paper frame and the matching ribbon. The perfect choice of the backdrop too.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hideko for your sweet comment. You always pick up on the little details:-) Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  10. Wow! Two beauties, Nancy! Love the positive and the negative and the choice of the champagne glimmer with the white! The little sentiment is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy, so pretty, Glitter is so much a part of Christmas. I always love negative and positive space images. Two absolutely gorgeous tags:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous die cut and both of your tags are beautiful. The glitter from the champagne paper looks stunning. Great to get the positive and negatives and get the two tags. Cute sentiment and I like the way you attached the ribbon X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning!! So elegant and what a gorgeous colour that glitter card is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever idea to create TWO equally gorgeous tags! Love the sparkle of the glitter paper. Great job inlaying the pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy