Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Day Three..Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas


Day Three--Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.




Such a fun time of year to enter your tags for Loll's tag challenge.
You have until the Nov 23rd to link your tags:-)

Here is my Day 3 Tag..Enjoy

I found this green and yellow Alcohol Ink on Yupo in my stash.
It was perfect for a tree Christmas tag design.


I wanted to try the Alcohol Ink Lift technique with a TH Woodland Layering Tree Stencil.
I used a sponge dauber to lift the ink with TH Alcohol-Lift Ink.
Worked great!

I then stamped the text thru the stencil using Archival Jet Black ink and MISTI.
The text is from the SU "Evergrees" retired set.
Doodled around the border with Staedler waterproof marker.

Stamped my PB Holiday Snippets sentiments.  
Added a die cut layer of SU Whisper White Thick CS to add strength to the tag.
Then added a ribbon from my stash and Done!

Enjoy and do check out all the Gorgeous tags in Loll's Tag Challenge.
The Gallery is growing daily with amazing and creative tags.

Happy Holiday Tag Creating, my friends.  Hugs...



14 comments:

  1. Nancy, I LOVE this and glad to hear that Lift ink works because I just bought it! How cool that looks with the faded tree in the background and love that tree stamp! Your doodled border added so much interest too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, I actually used a tree stencil and not a stamp. I just highlighted stencil so it is more obvious what I used. I look forward to playing more with the lift pad and reinker. Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  2. Love this Nancy, what great results from the Alcohol Lift with the stencil. There's so much inspiration in the gallery ..... I'm having great fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool looking tag Nancy! I too just bought last week one of the Alcohol Lift pads but haven't had a chance to use it yet! You had great results with it and I just love the subtle outline of the tree with the stamped words inside! Really like the doodling around the outside edge of the tag too! BEAUTIFUL!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful AI colours!! And the Lift ink worked really well to create the tree on the tag - perfect space for the text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, your really nailed that mix of AI colours, and the lift looks so soft. Love the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colour of this tag Nancy! Such a gorgeous mix of alcohol ink colours. Great work with the lift ... love how you lifted the tree image and then stamped something in the same shape ... so very cool! Great work with the doodled border ... I really need to doodle more. :) Thanks again for playing along at TTOC 2018! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lift off tecnique looks fabulous and then to stamp the text through the stencil is genius .......great effect. Stunning tag and loving the mixed media work on it X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, the alcohol lift technique adds a whole new dimension to playing with alcohol inks and I love the look of it. Then you went and stamped through the stencil -- brilliant! I could have sworn your doodled edge was a stamp to match the die cut. You're a good doodler! Pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful results using the alcohol lift ink, Nancy! Love the ghosted tree with the script on it and the little Christmas wishes surrounding it! Great doodling too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous AI tag with a fantastic design, Nancy! I love the colors! How clever you are to use a stencil for lifting the AI ink and stamping! I should remember this. :-) Your doodling is so good that I thought you used a frame stamp!
    Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag, Nancy. Agree... the colours are perfect for a Christmas tree design. Great job lifting the AI through the stencil. I have yet to open my lift pad and give this a try. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it's terrific!! I haven't tried my ink lift yet... I hope I get as good results!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lift technique. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy