Monday, November 12, 2018

Day Eight...Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas

Day Eight..Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends.



You have until Nov 23rd to link your tags:-)


My Day Eight Peace on Earth Tag!

I got this pretty metallic silver embossed SU Specialty paper a couple of years ago
free with their Sale-A-Bration sale.  The leaves are metallic grey and leaves gold.

It was a 12" x 12" package of 12 sheets..2 ea of 6 designs of silver and 
 copper metallic designs.  I wanted to make a card with DSP and
this beautiful paper popped out at me.  
It is not Christmas paper,  but with the added Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops,
SU Real Red Cardstock die cut CUTplorations sentiment (unavailable) and SU red retired ribbon,
I think it made a gorgeous Christmas tag!

I die cut the heavy designer paper with CUTplorations Stitched Tags Nesting Die and
attached another die cut stitched tag using SU Whisper White Thick CS.

A QCAS tag design,  with such beautiful shine and texture, 
which showed up in my photo:-)

Hope you get to play along in Loll's TTOC too:-)
Happy Holiday stamping my friends.  Hugs..


Adding to STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge too.



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas tag, Nancy! The design and the shine of the specialty paper are so pretty and the bold red die-cut sentiment looks fabulous against it. The Red Berry Nuvo drops are lovely accents. You did a fantastic job catching the metallic shine in the picture. I love this wonderful QCAS tag!
    Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this modern CAS design, Nancy! The metallic paper and red berries make a beautiful and elegant tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this tag Nancy and I think I have that paper...if I remember right it was too pretty to use and now is just sitting there amongst all the other to pretty to use papers!! Think I need to go rescue it and make some tags!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, Nancy that designer paper is incredibly beautiful. The red berries turned it into Christmas paper too. Love that you stacked the sentiment for dimension. I got a chuckle out of you being excited to catch the shine in a photo too- not so easy to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit..I was very pleased with how this 15 minute card turned out:-) Thank you for your sweet comment, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  5. Wonderful dp with beautiful colours and shine - perfect background to let your sentiment take centre stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This paper is gorgeous and you transformed it beautifully into a Christmas tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pretty paper is glorious and such a creative and fun idea to pop the red berries onto it. Love the red die cut sentiment and what a wonderful CAS tag X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant Christmas tag, Nancy! Love that specialty paper and the Nuvo drops give it a festive feel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my word, Nancy! A stunner! The incredibly fantastic paper with the red Nuvo berries and the rich red layered sentiment -- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous paper and how clever to add the red drops! It's so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy