Tuesday, June 1, 2021

STAMPlorations June Stencil Challenge

 June STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge with artsy projects by our Talented Design Team!
You have until the end of the month to play along!




Clear Stickers Hey Sunshine

Close Up of the Heat Embossed Stenciled Burst!


I was inspired by my friend,  Karen's (Snippets) artsy Bubble Wrap Resist card!
But instead of Bubble Wrap Resist I used a Stencil Resist Technique using ARTlorations 

I used Strathmore Mixed Media paper and attached the stencil using 3M Masking Tape.
I added Versamagic Clear White pigment ink using a sponge dauber.
Removed stencil and added SU Clear EB Powder and heat embossed.

The next Fun Step😀
Applied Distress Inks lengthwise using ink pads directly on a large acrylic block.
I used in this order: Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, Broken China and Peacock Feathers.  Used Distress Sprayer to add a fine mist over the inks.

Then Dragged acrylic block down mixed media paper.  Wow!! Awesome rainbow colored effect!
Used a paper towel to wipe off the inks on the heat embossed stenciled Burst image.

Let background dry.  Then trimmed to 3 3/4" x 6" for a mini slimline card front.
Added Hey Sunshine Clear Stickers sentiments and attached to 100# card base and Done!
Loved the results!   Thank you Karen for always Inspire me, my friend😊

We would love to have you join the fun! Be sure to follow the rules so you will be eligible for prizes!

Love and Hugs...

STAMPloration Products




The Rules:
  • Players can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)

Prizes: $20 prize code to winner / $7 prize code to 3 randomly picked entries


Use my STAMPGIRLNANCY 20% off Code




16 comments:

  1. This looks fab ..... love the colours, and great results from the emboss resist, it's one of my favourite techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a beautiful splash today, Nancy!! WOW that is one cool stencil, and made such a fun card using the emboss/resist method!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is great, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love that colour combination! Great way to apply the inks using an acrylic block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous and artsy effect you got in the background, Nancy! Dragging an inked acrylic block is such an interesting technique. The sentiment is perfect for the shiny white burst! Thanks for sharing, my friend! Hugs..Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what an amazing and eye catching card with a unique effect Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING card Nancy! LOVE these bright and fun colours with the beautiful, white, stenciled flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Nancy! I love this stencil and how you've used one burst for the resist! The swiped ink makes a stunning background! Thank YOU for the inspiration, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! great look and thanks for the mention. I honestly am always surprised when I read that I've inspired anyone!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always inspire Everyone..Not Anyone, my friend:-) I always LOVE your detailed descriptions too:-) Have a wonderful day, Karen. Love and Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  10. Love the bold colours and the bright stenciling combine to make a dramatic and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather...I have been using quite a few primary colors for my watercoloring because of your wonderful and helpful "Colour Clues" Online Watercoloring Class, my friend. I have not been able to add any of my cards to your class because your link is closed. If you would like to open your link I would be happy to add a few cards:-) Thank you again for always inspiring me. Loved your "Winter Wonder" Class too! Happy creating...Love and Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  11. POW!! There she goes with such an impact! Fabulous creation and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say what??? OMGosh, this is the coolest thing ever! That background -- wow! I read every word. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what a thought...Way Cool! I made this card front on our camping trip and finished at home. I really wanted to share with you IRL, but needed to get mailed to our artsy (I mean real artsy..she can even paint) grand-daughter back East for her 25th birthday. I really want to try the technique again...maybe we could try together in the near future. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy