Wednesday, June 16, 2021

STAMPlorations Floral Silhouettes ATC's

I am sharing 3 favorite cards using the New STAMPlorations Floral Silhouettes ATC's.
I actually ended up making 6 cards for my stash!

Shery has been on a creative roll with all her New Paper Goods.
Be sure and check out her STAMPlorations Blog,  which has all the Info on the

Floral Silhouettes ATC's 6 designs/3 of each!  Yes, total of 18!

Here are my 3 cards...using STAMPlorations Ephemera Floral Silhouettes ATC's with different colored SU cardstock backgrounds, which I die cut with Circles All Over Cover Plate,  then outlined the ATC's with 05 Art Pen, added black ink splatters,  then popped up ATC's with craft foam and attached to black cardstock that I tilted.  My last step was adding the STAMPlorations Clear Sticker sentiments, 
Enjoy...
********************

Card One...Happy Happy Birthday!

Card Two...Good Things Take Time!

Card Three...Best Wishes To You!

Fun cards to create using more of Shery's awesome Ephemera ATC's and add to my stash!  

Love and Hugs..

Besides the ATC's above,  I am adding my other STAMPloration Products.




********************************




15 comments:

  1. Loving all of these 'greyed down' colors, Nancy! Wow! Your cards are gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards, love them all and the way you can make the colours cool or warm. They would make a great set of notecards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the designs on those ATCs! Your colors and backgrounds look great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards using the patterned ATCs. Love the way you've embellished the design to create these very beautiful and artistic cards, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the patterned ATCs and clear sticker sentiments. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great way to add cards to your stash and love the out lining of the flowers and petals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you use the ATC cards, Nancy! These are so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outlining and what a difference it makes. The soft, neutral colors look beautiful and the stickers are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three cards, Nancy! The Floral Silhouettes ATC's are beautiful by themselves, but your outlining and spattering took them to the next level. The color choice of the panels is wonderful, and the pierced circle pattern adds interest and movement. Great showcase of the clear sticker sentiments too! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those ATCs are wonderful aren't they! I can just imagine the pleasure you've had creating these gorgeous cards with them and making them your own. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Striking cards, great tonal colours and fabulous ATC's x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty ATCs and cards, Nancy. Love the colors and sentiments. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome use of these fun card fronts 😀

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them Nancy! Every one is a beauty and I really love the earthy tones. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy