Monday, June 28, 2021

STAMPlorations 2021 8th Birthday Celebration Day 1

Time to Celebrate STAMPlorations 8th Birthday!  Day 1.  Be sure and check out the STAMPlorations Blog with all the Details and Fabulous projects by the STAMPgirls!


My Day 1 Birthday cards are using the Birthday Bundle #1.

Here is the link to Two more Card samples I created for the Pre-Order Sale on June 6 
using Birthday Bundle #1 .


I am Loving the new products and am sharing Two more cards for the Day 1, 8th Birthday Celebration.

****************

 ARTplorations Design Blox #5 stencil.
STAMPlorations Dee's Blossom Sprays #4
STAMPlorations Radiate Happy
***********
Plus Shaker Blends flat sequins Color Confetti.

This was the very 1st card I created using the Birthday Bundle #1...I was hooked!!!

I used the Rectangle Flexi-Templates over mixed media paper and secured with 3M masking tape.  That gave me the perfect white border.  Then secured the  ARTplorations Design Blox #5 Stencil using the tape.  Next I used i-Crafters i-Brushes to blend the Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Barn Door.  I removed the stencil and template and went..."Wow"!

Placed card front in MISTI and stamped Dee's Blossom Sprays #4 and STAMPlorations Radiate Happy sentiment using Archival Jet Black Ink.  Then removed card front from MISTI. 

Attached Shaker Blends flat sequins Color Confetti using Connect Glue.  Then attached card front to SU Basic White 100# card base and Done!  I LOVED the results.  

************************

My 2nd card for Day 1

STAMPlorations Dee's Blossom Sprays #4
CUTplorations Art Border Die #1
***********
Plus Clear Stickers Shine Bright.

I kept my 2nd card more CAS.  I placed the Strathmore mixed media A2 card front in MISTI and stamped the STAMPlorations Dee's Blossom Sprays #4 with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with SU clear embossing powder.  

Removed card front and watercolored with Zigs using wet #4 paint brush to move the ink.  So relaxing and fun.  Such a beautiful bouquet.

Added Posca Acrylic black ink pen splatters and let dry.  Then added the Shine Bright Clear Sticker sentiment to mixed media paper and trimmed and attached to card front.

Next die cut  CUTplorations Art Border Die #1 using mixed media paper.  The die,  cuts beautifully even thru the heavier mixed media paper!  I used my Spellbinders Tool 'n One brush end to remove all the tiny pieces from the die...worked quick and easy!   Then used a toothpick to remove the few leftover pieces.  

 Next cut another piece of MM paper for under the die cut border to pop it up and also cover up the image stems.  I tried it with and without and liked it better without the stems showing.

Attached to SU 100# cardstock base and Done!
This was my 4th card using this Awesome Birthday Bundle #1!!!

I can now see Birthday Bundles #2 and Birthday Bundles #3 in my future💖

Be sure and join 1 or all of the 3 ways of fun to earn prizes.

Love and Hugs..


29 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY! I love the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, Nancy. I especially love the way you coloured that gorgeous bouquet on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether left as a line-drawing, or filled with all this gorgeous color, I love Dee's bouquet!
    Nancy you've beautifully represented Bundle #1!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards, Glad you used the stencil. Wasn't for sure if I liked it but seeing how it looks I really like it. Your second card is so pretty, I have been wanting to get some watercolor pens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nancy, two beautiful cards. Your blending is so pretty in the first card and I love a floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty Nancy, Love your stenciling on the first card and your wonderful water colouring on the second ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two pretty amazing cards, loving the new products xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the variation that you can get from the same product. The bundles are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful Nancy and so different. Love the colour blending on the first design, the stenciled background looks amazing.
    Such a pretty floral image, and you've coloured it beautifully on the second card.
    Happy 8th Birthday STAMPlorations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing the versatility of these wonderful products that Stamplorations offer and so thrilled to see them celebrating 8 years of wonderful things to create with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are so beautiful and look very different even though you used the same Blossom Sprays stamp, Nancy! You did a wonderful job of showcasing the Birthday Bundle #1. The ink colors used for the stencil are just fabulous, beautifully contrasting the black sprays outline. I can easily imagine the "wow' moment when you removed the stencil and the template. Love your gorgeous zig coloring of the second card. The die-cut strip at the bottom and and the black posca spatters are really nice touches. Happy STAMPlorations 8th birthday! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hideko for your sweet comment. I have Loved playing with the Birthday Bundles #1 set and have been so impressed with all the STAMPgirls projects. Now I want Bundles #2 and #3:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  12. Wow! The flexi plates are awesome and this card is gorgeous. I had to do a double take to realize you used the same bouquet on both cards. These are both terrific cards, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That stenciled background is amazing, my friend! So are all the other elements! I'm going to have to look into each one! Love the beautifully colored bouquet too! Two very different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards using Dee's lovely image!! The blending of the colours over the stencil on your first card is beautiful. LOVE those colours. And leaving the image ouline in black really makes it stand out. The second card is gorgeous with the watercoloured image and beautiful border dies! Great work, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pretty colors of the BG on the 1st card. As well
    as the coloring of the 2nd card. The design of the 2nd card
    with the new die is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! It's fun to see how everyone uses the new bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stenciling and coloring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two awesome projects. Like the outline against the stenciled background and such beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two really beautiful cards, and I love how you used the border die in your second design.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seeing the DT use the stencils really got me inspired, and I love all the little details on your cards. Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two more wonderful cards featuring the birthday 1 bundle. Love the Design Blox bundle and your ink blending is beautiful. Great colouring in the bouquet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness these are amazing Nancy! I love the background on the first and I'm not surprised you went WOW when you removed the tape! The second really focuses on that bouquet which looks gorgeous in those jewel colours - and I really like the pretty edging too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a very pretty stamp and you used in in two creative ways! Love the stenciled background on the first, so perfectly placed, and your vibrant coloring on the second. Your little finger brushes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Blox stencil creates such a bold graphic background, perfect for the stamped florals. Fabulous colouring of the florlas on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all 4 of your cards, especially the second one from the Pre-Order Sale. The splashes of color are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful color combos and details on these pretty cards! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so beautiful...love the flowers.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy