Monday, May 31, 2021

STAMPlorations Spring Fling Hop and Linky Party Encore

STAMPlorations Spring Fling Hop and Linky Party Encore!


More projects by the STAMPgirls Design Team using Shery's new Quick Card Fronts.
I am using the new Artsy Florals A2 Card Fronts set for my card along with other STAMPgirls.
Some of the others are using the new Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts for their projects.
You are going to be impressed and inspired by all their beauties😊



Clear Stickers Spring Magic
Shaker Blends (flat sequins) Color Confetti

This card is very different from my 1st card that  I designed for the May 19, 2021 Spring Fling Hop and Linky Party.  I kept this card Quick and Easy,  but still loved the results.

I love how there was just enough room to add a narrow black cardstock background frame to make the card front fit the A2 100# white card base perfectly.  After attaching the card front to the black cardstock I then attached it to the A2 Basic White card base.  Then added the Happy Spring Clear Sticker from the  Spring Magic clear sticker set.  Next added the Shaker Blends (flat sequins) Color Confetti using Correct Glue.  Last, but not Least added Wink of Stella to tiny flowers and Done!

I showed my card to my husband,  who is my best critic...his reply,  "Wow"!  He thought I had done all the coloring and arranging of the flowers.  Then I was really pleased.  Hope you like my card too and all the other projects by the STAMPgirls. We would love to have you play along.

STAMPlorations Products


Clear Stickers Spring Magic
Shaker Blends (flat sequins) Color Confetti






**********************

There are prizes too!
blog hop prizes:
- 3 winners of a $7 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs
linky prizes:
- 2 winners of a $12 prize code
- 1 winner of a $25 prize code
extra prizes:
- a few surprise winners randomly drawn from our social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or products
hop and linky are open until June 7. winners announced on June 10 in the May winners post.



19 comments:

  1. That is a very cool way to get stunning cards and it is fascinating how they can still be so different. Great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and cheerful with all the bright colours Nancy. What a great way to make a quick card starting with the pre-stamped images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty card. The sticker and flat sequins brings it all together. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright flowers are very pretty. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is right and I'm for being easy to put together, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy and pretty card, Nancy! Wonderful use of the Artsy Floral card front and the clear sticker. The black card base ties everything together, and the colorful sequins echo the flowers! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 92year old friend, Daisy...Loved her card too:-) Fun personalizing the Quick A2 Card Fronts...for those times that you need a personalized Quick Card...love that...Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  7. fun quick card Nancy, love all those summer colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a WOW from me too. I love the bright colours, and what a fab way to make a gorgeous quick card .... love it!
    Thank you for adding me to your email subscription list ..... notifications received xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Artsy and so pretty and a real WOW effect Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, the black makes everything just pop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The addition of the sequins truly bring out the shine in the card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice project share. Great look at the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fabulous and totally spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, Nancy, I finally made it here! Feet up, LuLu at my side... all I need is my jammies. I can just hear the "wow", or maybe that was me, 'cause that's the first thing out of my mouth, too. Easy is good and you love it just as much when done. The black really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy