Monday, June 14, 2021

STAMPlorations A2 Hey Hello projects

I have been having so much fun altering Shery's fun and colorful A2 Quick Card Fronts.
There are 4 color combos on the 16 A2 card fronts.  I used 2 of the color combos for my cards.
The card fronts are printed on 120#...Really thick and versatile!


My 1st card using a beautiful color combo from the New Paper Goods, 
Quick Card Fronts Heh Hello A2 Card Fronts!
First I outlined some of the sentiments with 05 art pen.
I loved how the green was very close to the Distress ink,  Speckled Egg,  which gave me the idea to die cut one of the CUTplorations For the Birds Dies out of SU Lost Lagoon cardstock.  I stacked the birds using Connect Glue and weighted down with a large acrylic block until dry. 

Next inked the stacked birds with Versa Magic and heat embossed with Speckled Egg Distress Embossing Glaze,  which made the birds a darker green.  I heat embossed the birds twice.  Then attached birds with Connect Glue and weight down with acrylic block.

Next attached the birds to the SU Very Vanilla 100# card base and Done!  Loved the results and the color combo for this A2 Heh Hello Card Front!  

Here is a close up of the heat embossed birds.

*****************

My 2nd card using the entire Hello You A2 card front.  The bottom portion of this card front design is the same Hey Awesome as my 3rd card.
First I outlined the Hello You with 05 art pen.  Next used CUTplorations  Perched Bird Die to die cut the bird from the card front.  Then die cut 2 more birds from black cardstock and used Connect Glue to stack the 3 birds and inlaid the birds using scotch tape on the back to secure.

Next traced around the bird with black art pen.  This is called a Camouflage Technique,  which is a cool effect. Then added a black cardstock layer for a contrasting frame.  Attached A2 card front to SU Very Vanilla 100# card base and Done!  I loved the results and so Quick.

**************

My 3rd "Heh Hello" Quick A2 Card Front cut in half.
I cut the A2 card in half and then outlined the Hey Awesome with an 05 Art pen. Stamped the tiny flowers from STAMPlorations Life is Sweeter designed by Dee.  Die cut the SU Real Red cardstock with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and attached the image.  Then used the same die to cut an A2 SU Very Vanilla 100# CS  and popped up red layer with craft foam.

Attached layers to SU Very Vanilla 100# card base and Done!
Fun Quick A2 Card and I still have the other half for a future card:-)

Enjoy and Happy Crafting,  dear friends.  Love and Hugs..


STAMPlorations Products.

  
                                                             For the Birds Die  
                                             
                                                       
                                                               Perched Bird Die   
         

 
Life is Sweeter I stamped the sweet little flowers from the set onto the HEY.

**********************






14 comments:

  1. Great batch of cards, Nancy! Love the way you've altered them and added the die cuts! Those bird dies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so fun. Love the way you put your own stamp on these panels. They are both awesome. The addition of the diecut birds was a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the card fronts for some quick cards! I love the added birds and wonky stitched rectangles for the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing more fun than a good GREETING card, Nancy!! LOve your additions to such cool, graphic panels!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection of cards. Thank you for the brilliant ideas. I really like them all but the middle one is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did done these card fronts great justice, Nancy :o) love how you made the card fronts your own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, I really love these fun cards, Nancy! The birds are great, too. I like how you traced around the one to make it stand out. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect of the outlining on the cards Nancy and thanks for a reminder to use my bird die ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW so striking and wonderful inspiration, thank you Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these amazing backgrounds Nancy! So fantastic and love them in both colour combinations. Fabulous embellishments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to have these card fronts all ready to use! I love how you've use the bird dies in different ways! So clever with the embossing and the camouflage technique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy, all three cards are wonderful, using Shery’s card fronts! Outlining the letters with your black pen is really effective! I especially love the first one with stacked birds. The color combo is so cool and the shine of the embossing glaze is so pretty! The hidden bird design is fabulous too! The added tiny flowers to the HEY is fun and cute! Thank you so much for your inspiration, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I totally love these! Those card fronts are very fun and the extras you added make the really special. GREAT ideas, Nancy. Love them all. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy