Saturday, May 1, 2021

STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge

Time for our STAMPlorations May Stencil Anything Goes Challenge.  I was inspired by the beautiful Springtime season😎  Hope you join us and check out the inspiring Stencil projects by our Design Team.


ARTplorations Bloomdalascopic 5 stencil
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements
Clear Stickers Hello Spring

I began by die cutting the front of my SU Basic White 100# card base with the  CUTplorations Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate.  Next secured ARTplorations Bloomdalascopic 5 Stencil over white 100# cardstock using 3M Masking Tape.

Then I used i-Crafter i-Brush to blend the Distress Oxide Inks thru the stencils.
Used DOX inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserve and Worn Lipstick.  The DOX inks have a more muted tone than Distress Inks.

Placed image layer in MISTI and stamped Mixed Media Elements images using Archival Jet Black ink.
Then removed and die cut the stenciled and stamped image with a stitched circle die.
Popped up with craft foam and attached to card base.

Added  Clear Stickers Hello Spring sentiment to piece of white paper,  trimmed and attached to cardbase and Done!  Fun using 6 stamps from the Mixed Media Elements stamp set for the 1st time😊

We would love to have you join us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.
Love and Hugs,


My STAMPlorations Products






The Rules:
  • Players can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)

Prizes: $20 prize code to winner / $7 prize code to 3 randomly picked entries


Use my STAMPGIRLNANCY 20% off Code



Adding to NBUS Challenge #26 I used STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements for the 1st time😊



11 comments:

  1. I really love that stencil Nancy and the way you coloured each part of it separately is so effective. In fact, I think I have a die that might work like this... you have inspired me again!!
    I was so interested to read about where you craft and how that's evolved over the years. I can see that I am spreading out in my living area but I am an expert in disguising it! Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even in our comments our friendship grows:-) TFS your sweet comment too. Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  2. How cool is this Nancy?!! I love the stencil and colors you used and then the mixed media elements over top is the icing on the cake! FABULOUS card...love it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, you have been so successful in directing the ink where you wanted it and those added mixed media images really give it an extra something. I have really fallen in love with debossed background too. what a perfect card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful artsy background Nancy, love your stencil and stamp layering ♥
    BTW, I don't seem to be getting updates from your blog on my reading list :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous flowery stencil all done up in pretty colors with a bit of artsy-ness on top. Way cool, Nancy! It has been a beautiful springtime season, hasn't it? I know we need more rain, but... these sunny days are glorious. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All artsy, wonderfully colourful and what a stunning stencil Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I love the circles, the stickers look amazing and the card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, colorful card, Nancy! I love hearing about how you built the layers of your design! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you both are doing great! xxoo Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stenciling Nancy! And I really love those stampings on the stenciled ground.Hugs, Sadia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so colourful and fun Nancy. I don't know how I missed this card, but sure glad Vicky linked to it in her post! LOVE that fantastic stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy