Friday, May 10, 2019

STAMPlorations Things With Wings Blog Hop and Linky Party...Part Two!


Be sure and check out the awesome projects by the Part Two STAMPgirls!



It is time for the Annual STAMPlorations "Things with Wings" Blog Hop
and Linky Party.  You are invited to add your wing-themed projects to the Linky 
found on the May 1st post!


I am adding my bookmark project to the Part Two STAMPgirls projects.


I used STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2 and Mixed Media Grunge stamp sets.

I cut a 2 1/2" x 6" piece of Strathmore 140# Mixed Media for my bookmark.
Next used 6 Faber-Castell Gel Sticks and scribbled one color at a time onto the Mixed Media.

Spritzed each color with water and smeared with my finger.  Added another color 
and repeated the spritzing and smearing until bookmark completely covered.

Used MISTI to place the Mixed Media Grunge stamps on bookmark 
and stamped the top and bottom borders with Archival Jet Black Ink.  

When dry placed the Trendy Butterflies 2 butterflies and sentiment images and 
stamped using MISTI and black ink.  Repeated stamping until images covered.

Loved the colorful background for my Winged-Things Bookmark!

********

You are invited to comment on my post,  on the other designers
posts and on the STAMPlorations Blog Post for a chance at the prizes.

Prizes:
     Five (5) winners of $10 gift code - randomly drawn from all comments left on the blog and
participating designers blogs.
     Three (3) winners of gift certificate - randomly drawn from all  Thinks with Wings 
linky party entries.

Note: Gift Codes and Gift Certificates are different.  It's all explained Here.

*** Commenting and linking up end on Tuesday, June 4, with winners announced on June 10,
in the May Winners Post***


*********************


May Store Promotion.  Products in the THINGS WITH WINGS SECTION
will be 15% off instantly + with my Design Team Code customers get up to 35% off!



   Use my STAMPGIRLNANCY Code for 20% more off your order at check out.
Total 35% off from the THINGS WITH WINGS SECTION



26 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your mix of colours, so pretty. I think I would be mesmerised by this bookmark and never get any reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gel stick background, Nancy! So beautiful with all those gorgeous colours. Perfect with your black butterflies. Great work, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful and striking background, Nancy. The butterflies stamped in black just pop beautifully against it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea with the gelatos and to make a tag!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely bookmark with a stunning mix of colors. I collect bookmarks when I go to a new place and this is definitely one I would get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with those gel sticks Nancy and what a wonderful mixed media tag. Fabulous inspiration, love the colours and the text......Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome background for your pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your rainbow colors on this, Nancy! It also looks like it's so fun to do! What a fun bookmark and you can't have too many of those! Your stamped butterflies are perfect on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous BG of colors to highlight those
    fancy butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful bookmark, Nancy! I love the bright colors from the gelatos and stenciled butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Nancy, I love the colorful background, too! This is just the kind of bookmark I like to see when I open my book! Finished a book while we were camping. Just got home today and it's catch up time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gorgeous gel stick background, Nancy! The black butterflies beautifully pop against the rainbow color palette background. The Mixed Media Grunge borders give the bookmark a finished look. A wonderful project for the blog hop & linky party!
    Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous bookmark Nancy, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty background on your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful Nancy... I'd forget to read the book looking at this instead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! Beautiful all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty!! The background is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful bookmark! I would have thought you had sprayed the colors. I will have to try what you did. Because I love the look of the background. It is perfect for the sentiments and butterflies! The borders are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous bookmark! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice bookmark with the pretty colors...thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty background for
    your bookmark! I forget about
    my gel sticks-need to get them out 😊

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty bookmark! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy