Thursday, March 15, 2018

CAS Mix Up Die Cut Acetate Reminder

More beautiful and creative CAS Mix Up Acetate cards by our talented DT and Guest Designer,  


Here is my card using Stamping + Acetate Alcohol Ink Tissue Background + Die Cuts



Close Up showing all the pretty shine from die cut flowers and copper foil frames.


I chose a background from my Alcohol Inked Acetate with tissue paper from my stash!
I used Pinata alcohol inks: Senorita Magenta and Gold Metallic and T.H. Watermelon alcohol inks.

I am sharing my Marigold Alcohol Ink on Acetate Tissue Paper Card from a previous post.
It has all the same steps that were on the background that I used for my die cut flowers.

I loved the shine from the alcohol inks and especially the gold metallic alcohol ink.  
The SU Copper foil paper matched the gold closer than the SU Gold foil, 
so the Copper was my choice for framing my MB die cut flowers and PB sentiment.

I attached my main image to SU Thick Whisper White card front using fun foam
and popped up sentiment using 3M foam tape.

My card will be for a dear 88 year old forever girl friend,  who is now living in assisted living.
Daisy has the sweetest smile and the most wonderful caring nature.
She is a retired Xray Tech,  whose hobby has always been gardening.  
I know Daisy will like her card because she is always so easy to please:-)

You still have until the 24th to joining us at CAS Mix Up.  We  would love to see your Acetate cards!

Adding to The Flower Challenge #18 Anything Goes.




Supplies: 
Stamps: Penny Black "Happy Snippets" sentiment.
Paper: SU Thick Whisper White and Copper Foil.  Amazon Acetate.
Inks: Pinata: Senorita Magenta and Gold Metallic and T.H. Watermelon alcohol inks.  Archival Jet Black.
Accessories: Memory Box Tall Umbels Left Corner Die.  AliExpress Stitched Rectangle Die.  Fun Foam.  Foam Tape.  SU Fine Tip Glue Pen for attaching die cut flowers.


19 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and such a wonderful technique with the acetate. I can image the metallic shining beautifully with the Pinata gold...it really is special, as is your card x Daisy is going to love your wonderful and stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely design with the die cut AI colored acetate over the white Nancy - I can see the shine - but I bet it's a lot brighter IRL - how wonderful to have someone special to share it with! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nancy!! Love your pretty acetate/AI garden die-cut. So pretty with the shine of the copper foil framing. Your sentiment will definitely bring a smile to Daisy's face. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely colours in your acetate die cut. Love the extra shine from the copper mat. A beautiful card for your elderly friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...lovely, lovely card Nancy! Love the shimmer and shine from your acetate die cut flowers...sooo pretty! Your friend will definitely LOVE this card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one has such a crisp and classy look, Nancy! I still have not tried this technique since I only had cheap tissue here and it kept ripping. Love the sheen on the die cuts using the acetate. Beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful flowers, Nancy! The shine of the flowers is perfect with the metallic framing! Your friend will love this beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, this is perfectly CAS, I love all your white space with that beautiful die cut acetate flower. I might just have to add that to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty and classy CAS card, Nancy! I love your AI Acetate with tissue paper die-cut! The shiny red thin-lined flowers with a hint of gold looks fabulous against the clean white panel. The copper foil was a great choice for framing. Your forever girl friend, Daisy, will love this card made with love. Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning Nancy. The foil background looks amazing as does those shimmery die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love the delicate approach you used in this beautiful piece, Nancy. The fine line foiled framing is perfectly dosed and compliment your acetate bloom to perfection. A perfect CAS elegant card, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely die cut you got from tissue paper on acetate, WOW!! looks amazing!!!
    Your card is so classy and elegant, beautiful indeed.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, that's sweet for Daisy, Nancy. I know she'll love it with all the gloss and shine and pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Nancy. The shimmery diecut flowers and shiny copper foil border looks incredible. Daisy is going to love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Nancy, love the shimmery colours and I'm sure Daisy will love it, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Daisy will love it, anybody would!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your friend will love this ... So pretty and so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE those pretty flowers cut out of acetate Nancy! And the whole design has a very classy look! Have a great day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  19. This die cut using your prettily alcohol inked and tissued piece works really well Nancy, and adore the copper mat behind which finishes it so beautifully, and a gorgeous card for your friend. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy