Friday, March 23, 2018

Garden Flowers in Pot!

I just had to play again in Loll's CAS Watercolour Garden Challenge.



Here is my flower garden in an outdoor ceramic pot!

I have been wanting to use this beautiful SSS "Bouquet of Thanks" image of flowers again.  
Thank you Loll for this beautiful set:-)

I stamped my image onto Fluid 100 Hot Press paper with Versamark using my MISTI 
and then heat embossed with Wow Bright White EB powder.

Next I had fun watercoloring with my Zigs and aqua painter.  
I painted the flowers in two different colors to look like several plants 
coming up from an outdoor pot.  

I colored each petal by moving my Zig color with my aqua painter.  
I really liked the dark to light effect.

Found a scrap piece of Distress Oxide using Faded Jeans and Wilted Violet.
Die cut a circle,  then I die cut another off set circle and trimmed bottom to sit flat.

Stamped my Penny Black sentiment and attached main image
to SU Very Vanilla Thick CS.
I love the simplicity and beauty of the flowers and pot. Hugs...

You have until midnight on the 24th to play along.

Adding to STAMPlorations March Challenge: All about Spring and Faith.




Supplies:
Stamps: SSS Bouquet of Thanks.  Penny Black "Happy Snippets".
Paper: SU Thick Very Vanilla. Fluid 100 Hot Press.
Inks: Versamark. Zigs. Distress Oxides for pot. Archival Jet Black for sentiment.
Accessorites: MISTI, Aqua painter, Spell binder circle dies, Wow Bright White EB powder, heat tool.


23 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Nancy. Such fabulous stamping and water colouring with those beautiful flowers. Such pretty colours and love how you did the 'pot' ...Great Garden scene in your outdoor pot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Nancy! Beautiful mix of blues and purples with the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,Nancy. Love the colours! A potted garden is what I’m more familiar with. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is remarkable!! I really really love your design and the perfect! coloring! you did : ) wowie

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the bright and beautiful colours of your flowers Nancy. And what a great way to make a flower pot!! Awesome design, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an extra special Spring, such gorgeous colours in your beautifully watercolored bouquet.
    A very airy design, making it even more seasonal. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Nancy. Love it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy! Your blooms are colored to perfection (LOVE the colors!) and what a perfect way to make a pot! Beautiful, beautiful card!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - reminds me of the blue ceramic pots on my patio! Such a clever way to make the pot! And the most beautiful flowers in lovely shades of blue and mauve!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, OMG your watercolouring is gorgeous. I love the tow colours or your flowers and the pot is the perfect item for the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! I love your soft watercoloring and the way you created the pot with dies is genius! Very creative and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Nancy! You've simply outdone yourself with this one! Beautiful watercoloring, awesome stamp! I keep wanting some of those SSS stamps, and this one is a real beauty. LOVE how you did the pot. Absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy, this is such a beautiful card! The flowers are ethereal with your choice of colors and the ombre painting. The 3-D pot is a perfect "anchor" for the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous, Nancy!! Your Zig watercolouring is fantastic! I love the colors and the beautiful dark-to-light effect! And how creative you are to make the flower pot using circle dies. The pot colors are perfect for the pretty flowers. Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your flower pot, Nancy! And your flowers are GORGEOUS! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card, Nancy. I love the flowers, the colors, the flower pot and your watercolouring is fantastic ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This took my breath away... It's stunning Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh Nancy, this is exquisite plus plus. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning work of art! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card Nancy...love the colour tones.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a stunning card... Nancy ...
    Just found your blog from Bonnies Blog....
    I will be following you by email...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and I am so pleased you will be following me by email:-) Don't you just LOVE Bonnie's CAS style:-) Hugs...

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy