Wednesday, July 21, 2021

STAMPlorations Things with Wings A2 Card Fronts

I am sharing 4 cards I created the last couple of days using the beautiful


Be sure and check out Shery's  STAMPlorations post with details for the new

In no time I had 4 cards created using the 4 different designs in the 8 Card Fronts.
I am sharing the links to the STAMPlorations products 
I used to embellish the Card Fronts.
******************

Here is description of my 1st Things with Wings A2 Card Front Card.

I used STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge and Scribbly Splattery Grunge stamp sets.

CUTplorations Art Border #1 Die and CUTplorations Thanks Word Die.
Dies in photo!

Die cut the 2 borders with the Art Border #1.  Stamped the images with Archival ink.
Then die cut the Thanks from card front and added 2 more die cut Thanks 
and stacked to add dimension.
  Then inlaid the Thanks and traced with black art pen.  Next  attached card front to SU card base and done!  I loved the mixed media results:-)

Here is my 2nd Things with Wings A2 Card Front Card.
Used CUTplorations Flutter Zen 2 Layering Dies.  There are 2 dies in the set 
shown in photo. 
I die cut a solid background from an acrylic paint background in my stash.
Next die cut the butterfly cover plate layer using 120# paper from a card front scrap and popped up the wings with mini dimensionals.  
Stamped the sentiment from the Co-ordinating Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set and attached card front to SU Poppy Parade cardstock..a perfect color match:-)
Another Quick and beautiful card design😊

Here is my 3rd Things with Wings A2 Card Front Card.
Die Cut the card front with the middle size CUTplorations Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die.  Stamped the Trendy Butterflies 2 sentiment.  Die Cut the SU Pear Pizazz 
A2 card front with the large A2 size Nesting Die
 and attached to 100# Basic White Card Base.
Popped up main image card front using craft foam and Done!
Loving the Quick Clean and Simple Designs.

Here is my 4th Things with Wings A2 Card Front Card.
Same design as my 3rd card.  Just used a different card front from the Things with Wings set.
Stamped the STAMPlorations Bee's Knees Birds of Paradise sentiment.
I love this sentiment for get well cards:-)

I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I enjoyed adding my own 
twist to the Gorgeous Card Fronts😀  Love and Hugs..



Still time for the STAMPlorations Christmas in July Sale....



21 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great way to get cards done. Love how you've positioned your dies on these card fronts and added both the butterfly and the sentiments. You also chose the ideal colors for your cardbases to enhance them further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! Love the painterly effect of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job on making those card fronts your own, Nancy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these cards are beautiful, Nancy! I love how you've personalized each one to make an awesome group of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Nancy, and as Bonnie said the added stamping and die cuts really personalize them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful card fronts, Nancy. You made really lovely cards with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Simply stunning. Those card fronts look amazing and I love all your added details xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Nancy! I LOVE the card fronts and the wonderful details you've added to each of the cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All 4 cards are fabulous, Nancy! You showcased these card fronts so well and now we know that you can make beautiful cards with the card fronts by just die-cutting and popping them up on the card base with craft foam. I especially love the first artsy card! The die-cutting and the stamping add so much interest to the card, and the way you arranged the sentiment die-cut is so clever! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first card is my favorite too, Hideko. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. I have been so impressed with Shery's awesome printed card fronts and love the 120# paper. Beautiful quick cards to make your own:-) Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  10. It is so impressive that each person using the same fronts can make such different cards. They are so versatile, love that butterfly die too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love love love them Nancy! your clever added stamps etc., really make them special... Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you've made with those fabulous card fronts Nancy. Great designs and love the attention to detail with the little extras x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Nancy, your cards are amazing! I love what you did with these card fronts, they are so artsy and beautiful. Such great designs with the added stamping/mats and such. Love them!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, each one is incredible! I love the vibrancy of your colors and compositions. Your first card with the grunge images has captivated me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful set of cards, Nancy! I love the Things with Wings card fronts you used and the fun crazy double stitched rectangle frames! My favorite is the last one, with the sweet bird, but they're all wonderful! What a nice way to get some pretty cards, done quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've missed so much -- all the way back to 20 days ago. Sorry to be MIA, but trying to catch up now. I love all these panels so much! The bird and the first butterfly are my faves. I want to stamp like that! Gorgeous cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did miss you, but you are going to LOVE your new home Redo:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  17. So pretty. Love them all.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy