Wednesday, July 7, 2021

STAMPlorations Christmas in the Air Kit #1

My third Feature using STAMPlorations Christmas in the Air Kit #1:-)
More details from Shery regarding the New in September Kit #2 and Kit #3!!!
I have enjoyed every minute of creating with the Awesome CITA Kit #1😀
Monika will be back in August for one more CITA Feature using Kit #1. Don't miss it!


Hope you enjoy and are inspired by my 6 cards and 3 tags.  I will list products at the end of my post.
It is time for Christmas in July creating.  Have a safe and creative Summer, my friends.


My 1st card using the fun "Holidays" Stencil from the CITA Kit #1.   

I stenciled the trees first using Distress Oxide Inks and i-Crafter's i-Brushes.
Then stenciled the vintage truck on another piece of SU Basic White 100# cardstock.
Next fussy cut the truck and attached under the trees and added the clear stickers 'Merry Everything'.

As an after thought sponged the sky, grass and road to make the images seem connected!
Then added the cute fussy cut "Ephemera" image for a driver, black stick on brads to wheels and a bit more distressing with ink to the truck.  I Love this very versatile stencil!

****************

My next 5 cards use the awesome "Christmas ATC's".  There are 18 ATC's in the set:-)

Love this cute snowman.  I added more snow splatters with a Posca acrylic white pen.
Used corner rounder to cut the corners.  Thank you STAMPgirl Vicki for the idea.
Added eyelet, ribbon, twine and Clear Stickers "Merry Everything" sentiment and 
popped up with craft foam.  Then attached ATC to 
die cut "Circle All Over Texture Cover Plate" colored cardstock layer, which I attached to 
SU Basic White 100# cardstock and Done.

***************

Next card was the same basic design using another "Christmas ATC"!

I added a stamped tree from STAMPlorations Bee's Knee's "Winter Mug" stamp set and stamped the sentiment from "Coffee for All Seasons" using Archival Jet Black Ink.
Next die cut colored cardstock using CUTplorations "Wonky Stitched Grid Texture Cover Plate".  Attached to card base.
Popped up ATC with craft foam and attached to cover plate layer  and Done!

******************

Three more "Christmas ATC" cards using a different design. 

Very simple CAS design.  Stamped Bee's Knees "Layered Christmas Lights" using Archival Jet Black ink onto Basic White 100# card base. Attached layered CUTplorations Die Cut "Stitched Tags Nesting Dies".  One tag was using SU Real Red Cardstock and the smaller tag was the "Christmas ATC".
Earlier I added more black splatters to the small tag with Posca Black Acrylic Pen.
Added ribbon and popped up tags with craft foam and Done!

***************

Two more cards using "Christmas ATC's" with similar designs.

 I stamped the card base with images from Bee's Knees "Layered Mistletoe".  Added the popped up with craft foam "Christmas ATC", which I had splattered with Posca White Acrylic pen, cut corners and added eyelit and ribbons and Done!

*******************

Here is my last "Christmas ATC's" card.  There were 18 ATC's in the Kit and I still have 4 left after using a few in all my CITA Kit #1 Features:-)

I stamped Bee's Knees "Layered Poinsettias" stamp set and popped up the "Christmas ATC" using craft foam.  I had cut the corners, added white acrylic splatters, stamped sentiments from the stamp set, added eyelit and ribbon and Done!  I think this is my favorite:-)  But loved them all.

****************

One photo of 3 "Christmas ATC" die cut tags!!!

Three tags filled with Christmas joy and Wink of Stella:-)
Die cut the ATC's with Stitched Tags Nesting Dies, added stamped sentiments from the "Christmas Joy Stamp Set", added Wink of Stella, Ribbons and Done!

Thank you for sticking with my long post.  I have a great start on my Christmas stash and not a single duplicate card or tag from my 3 CITA Kit #1 Features:-)

Happy "Christmas in July", my creative friends.
Love and Hugs..
*****************

List of links and photos of STAMPloration Products that I used.








*******************************

Click on Links to see more STAMPlorations Products I used.....


Layered Lights-The Bee's Knees 
Layered Poinsettias-The Bee's Knees
Layered Mistletoe-The Bee's Knees
Winter Mug-The Bee's Knees

Stitched Tags Nesting Dies

Can you tell I Loved playing with the Awesome CITA Kit #1?
In September Shery will be introducing her New CITA Kit #2 and Kit #2😀
Plus STAMPgirls Deepti and Shirley will be joining Monika for the CITA Features.

In the meantime..... Enjoy adding to your Christmas Stash!
Remember the Special sale price of $24.99 for the Kit #1 ends on July 31st.
Then the Kit #1 price will be $32.

32 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all of these cards! They are so bright and colorful, and exude so much holiday spirit and joy. I am totally taken with the poinsettia card at the end! 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I absolutely love all of the ATC images and how cool that they're already colored! You've made some fabulous cards and tags with them! What a great start to Christmas! You're really inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kit is so much fun and versatile:-) Good for kids of all ages Christmas cards:-) So pleased you enjoyed my projects...I loved them too:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  3. These are so cute and fun, Nancy and better yet they look fun to make. Great ATC cards too and I like how you turned them into greeting cards. The snowman and poinsettia are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were so much fun to make:-) I LOVED ALL 18 ATC Cards!!! TFS your sweet comment, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  4. Oh my stars, Nancy! These are festive fabulous and beautiful! I feel a shopping coming on!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would LOVE the set, Carol. Can't wait to see what you create. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  5. Seeing all this fabulous inspiration makes me so glad I ordered this kit, Nancy! Now for some time to get it out an play with it! Thanks for sharing so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 1st time I sat down with my new kit I ended up quickly creating 3 cards:-) Love adding all the cards and tags to my Christmas stash:-) You will too! Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  6. Fabulous projects Nancy, they look such fun to make

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of cards, Nancy! I especially love the poinsettia and snowmen ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful selection of cards Nancy, such great images XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous array of Christmas makes, Nancy! My Bee's Knees stamps certainly make great backgrounds 😉
    I’ve got to say, the poinsettia is my favourite too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun using your Layered stamp sets, my friend:-) I thought of you while making each card, Shirley:-) I can't wait for you to join Christmas is in the Air in September for Kit #3:-) We sure have fun!!! Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  10. Awesome...all so awesome. Love the old truck, vintage is my thing. Love all the Christmas too. Makes me wanna go craft right now.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt when I got this awesome kit:-) So pleased you just signed up for my email subscription too. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  11. What a fabulous kit ..... I love all of your festive makes. The ATCs really caught my eye, love the images xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...the ATC's are over the top Gorgeous!!! Hope all is going well with your move, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  12. How easy you make it look to produce stunning cards with your kit. they are all amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of Christmas cards! Amazing job showcasing the products of bundle #1.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Nancy they are fabulous!!! I am really loving those ATC and you have worked your magic to make each one look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Serious on-a-roll card making. I am loving these Christmas card fronts! Well done 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki and...thank you for inspiring me to use a corner punch on the corners of some of the ATC's. I love the look. All my cards came together so easily and quickly...how fun is that?!? Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  16. I love reading your posts about making projects with the kits Nancy! It sounds as if you had a ball making all these cards and tags, and building up your Christmas stash. What wonderful images on those ATCs and it's so inspiring to see how you varied your designs with other items in your crafty tool box! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never played with kits before and found the CITA Kit #1 so much fun and versatile:-) TFS your sweet comment. Hugs. Vicky...Nancy

      Delete
  17. Wonderful collection of the Christmas cards and tags, Nancy! Love the cute bear driver with beautiful tree stenciling! All ATC images are so beautiful, and rounding corners adds something special to the tags. The debossed backgrounds look awesome! You're so clever to use the stamped Christmas images as a backdrop of the tags. Great showcase of CITA Kit #1, my friend! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful group of cards and tags Nancy! LOVE the sweet stenciled scene you've created. The next two cards looks fabulous with the Christmas ATCs made into tags over top of the cool perforated cover plates. LOVE the look of these!! And the rest of your ATC 'tag' cards look amazing with the simple outline image in the background. Great design that stretches the use of your outline stamps. So creative and fun. The last three tags are so cute. What fun you've had creating with this amazing kit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Lolly...so much fun creative play time and such versatile products in the kit. I had no idea a kit could be so much fun:-) TFS your sweet comment my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  19. WOW what a stunning post...... Amazing inspiration Nancy and what creative designs. The Bee's Knee line stamps look fabulous in the backgrounds. The poinsettia tag/card is extra special but who am I kidding they are all amazing! x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mac. I had no idea that a kit would be so much fun and versatile. I loved using extra STAMPlorations products with the Kit products too. Love and hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  20. Hold me back! Everything here is so cute and fun and pretty and I love it all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. how cute these turned out. love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy