Wednesday, November 10, 2021

STAMPlorations Christmas in the Air Kit #2 November

Time for Deepti and my November CITA Kit #2 featured projects to inspire you.
Shery has added a bonus Comfort and Joy Clear Stickers to the kit😊
Christmas will be here before we know it!


The kit consists of 4 Christmas-themed products (plus a bonus 5th product) -- a $38 value (if bought separately).


STAMPlorations Christmas in the Air Kit #2 using "Greetings of the Season" stamp set
designed by Dee for my 1st project.

I absolutely LOVE Dee's "Greetings of the Season" stamp set,  which is part of the CITA Kit #2.
Besides the gorgeous ornament stamp there are three other images 
plus five wonderful Christmas sentiments:-) 

 I watercolored the ornament, stars and holly with Zigs.
Stamped the sentiment using my Misti.
Added rhinestone embellishments and attached card front to SU Real Red CS, 
which I attached to SU 100# CS card base and Done!
I loved the results and hope you are inspired:-)

*******************

My 2nd project.. CUTplorations Stitched Tags Nesting Dies used to die cut tags
and add Ephemera Noel Tiles!

I die cut the tags out of The Essential Craft Paper "Dusk" by Craft Consortium.
Die cut a SU Basic White Layer to add to the back of the tags.

Stamped the Greetings of the Season sentiments.
Popped up the Noel Tiles with craft foam added the rhinestones.
Then added the ribbons from my stash and Done!
I love the results and might end up adding the pretty tags to a card base:-)

I hope you enjoyed my projects and also Deepti's. 
Christmas will be here before we know it.....Happy Holidays, dear friends.
Love and Hugs, 







13 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament card using Dee's newest creation. Love the bright colours, Nancy! Your tags are fabulous! LOVE this paper and the pretty Noel tiles you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags! I love the colors, sentiments and sparkly ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful ornament - love the colouring of the poinsettias on it. Terrific tags too done with those gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully colored ornament, Nancy, and those tags are lovely with that fantastic background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful samples using the new products, I do love those tags ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ornament is very special, love your colouring and the tags look amazing and so simple to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ornament is bright and beautiful, Nancy! The stars, the holly, and the sentiment are placed in the perfect spots. The 3 tags are all so pretty! The design paper nicely matches the Noel Tiles, and the sparkly ribbons jazz up the tags. Wonderful post to showcase the November CIA Kit! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hideko...fun Christmas Kit #2 to play with and design easy projects:-) Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty Christmas ornament, Nancy, and so beautifully colored! Love the stars and holly sprinkled around it! Your tags are so pretty with a perfect combination of designer paper and Christmas sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful ornament, so festive and colorful! The surrounding stamps are very pretty, too. Love the watercolor look. I know you love tags and these are very merry! Just look at that glittery ribbon! The AI-look paper is very cool. I need to use mine more, seeing as how I really don't do AI backgrounds. I probably have some that would be great for Christmas cards, hmmm... Thanks for the inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured ornament Nancy and those tags are fabulous!! I love the colours! I also love your backdrop... Have a beautiful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous showcasing of the products Nancy and WOW to those tags. The card looks amazing too Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy