Tuesday, November 23, 2021

CAS Mixed Media Stencil Monoprint card

Our CAS Mixed Media Stencil Challenge ends tomorrow night.
I am getting under the wire with another Stencil Monoprint card.  I LOVE this technique!
Loll is hosting this fun and creative challenge.  
An Awesome Way to end our 2021 Challenges.
Our Design Team is taking December off to concentrate on the Holidays:-)
Wishing you all a safe, healthy and Happy Holiday Season.


My CAS Stencil Monoprint Card

This is pushing the limit for a Clean and Simple card,  but I decided to still share as
I wanted all our followers and friends to Enjoy Every Moment of the
 Holiday Season with family and friends.
Most importantly...stay safe and Healthy, dear friends.

I created my image several months ago using Distress Oxide Inks over the 
ARTplorations Happy Flowers Stencil.  
I then chose another monoprint image from my stash:-)
After thinning the ink with water I applied ink with a paint brush to the stencil
and turned the stencil over onto Strathmore Cold Press WC paper. 
  Then removed stencil.  Blotted a little of the excess ink
 with a paper towel and let dry.  

Then added stencil again and outlined the flowers with Staedler black art pen.

After choosing the background from my stash...I die cut the image with MB Stitched
Rectangle Die.  Stamped and heat embossed the 
Penny Black Special Sentiments 30-574 sentiment and 
popped up image with craft foam onto SU Basic White 100# paper.

Quick card to wish you all the very best and Happy Holiday Season.
Love and Hugs...see you in 2022😊



15 comments:

  1. What I love is this card. Great use of the stencil's outline. The colors are so happy & lively. Made a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colours, love the outlining! A great stencil monoprint card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fall colours and love the outlining:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful monoprint with beautiful colours. Love the outlining. Great work Nancy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Nancy, the colours are beautiful. I like how you've outlined the flowers, really makes the. Stand out.
    Have a fabulous holiday season. Lots of festive love and best wishes ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this to bits Nancy - and what's even better is I have this stencil so am now going to try and replicate! The highlighting of the flowers is such a clever touch.
    Have a wonderful festive season. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Nancy, for thinking of us! I love your outlines, and all the glorious Autumn colors you used for this beautiful monoprinting!
    Happy Holidays, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful, brilliant colors, Nancy! I love how the outline really makes the flowers pop! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful that you're one of my dear friends! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrant and happy colours and love the addition of the black lines on your striking card. Stay safe and well too and Happy Holidays to you both x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful stencil and a lovely card. The outlining really makes it highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! This is an absolutely GORGEOUS card Nancy!! The colors are so bright and vibrant, and I love how the flower outlines came out so clear! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Happy holidays to you too my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely. I have been so impressed by everyones monoprints that I had another go recently, but no time left to post them for this challenge, so thanks for sharing this beauty. Wishing you a very happy Christmas break xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, Nancy! The beautiful and bright autumn colors warm our hearts. The black outlining gives flowers definition and looks artsy. Wonderful stencil monoprint card, my friend! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  14. The monoprint gave you a really interesting effect on the background and I love it! I like the outline, too. It gives you a main image as opposed to simply a background. Two in one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flowers really show up using that stencil, Nancy. The ink colors blend well in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy