Sunday, June 11, 2023

Playing Cards with Friends...June 2023

I was Thrilled to be invited by my very creative friend, Michele Ferguson 
(I Card Everyone)  to play on her
Playing Cards with Friends series😄

The simple Rules for June 2023:

Use a fruit on your card: Stamped, Die Cut or Stenciled!
Also: Say Hi or Hello on your card in honor of  "Say Hi Day"!

Do read this sweet story😊  You will want to say Hi or Hello everyday and
 on a card to join the Playing Cards with Friends Fun!

Thank you again Michele for inviting me to play with you this month💕
I can't wait to see Michele's Card on June 11th😄You will want to see her card too!

I immediately made a card after Michele's invitation,
but could not stop at one...finally chose my 2 favorite Hello cards😂


Hello Wreath Card!


My 2nd card Hello Card!

What do you think?  Now for the Deets:-)

My surprise for Michele😄
Do you recognize the die cut Pink Fresh "Lemons and Blueberries Washi Tape"
 on both cards, Michele?

You gifted these beautiful fruit filled images to our mutual very dear friend, Leslie
(Running with Scissors).  She then shared a few with me and I immediately went
home and created 7 cards using the beautiful die cuts💕

They were so perfect for your June Playing Cards with Friends theme!

I already had made the Group of Seven Cardmakers May 2023 
Alcohol Inks on Gelli Plates Technique backgrounds, which I
did not get a chance to post to their blog.  I used  a 4" circle Gelli plate. 

Because of Michele and Leslie I have recently ordered the Pink Fresh 
Christmas Poinsettia Washi Tape, Dies and Stamp set on clearance😂
Now I can share💕

I popped up the die cut fruit with craft foam and added the stacked
die cut sentiments and the stamped PF sentiment.
Attached to SU colored cardstock and Done!

Loved the results.
 I will post more finished cards in the future.

Thank you again,  Michele for our Fun Play day,  dear friend💞

Love and Hugs,


Supplies:
Card #1
Stamps: None
Paper: Ninnah Solar White Crest Smooth.  SU Rich Razzleberry
Inks: DOX yellow for die cut Hello.  Alcohol Inks for center of wreath background.
Accessories: Pink Fresh Lemons & Blueberries Washi Tape and Die Cut.  Craft Foam. Connect Glue.
4: Circle Gelli Plate.
,
Card #2
Stamps: Pink Fresh Lemons & Blueberries Sentiment... 
Paper: Same as Card #1
Inks: DOX Green for Die Cut Hello (SSS)
Accessories: Same

********************





28 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful surprise, Nancy!! I had sent extra so Leslie could share them with you - these beautiful lemons and blueberries were a gift to me from our friend, Marcia - they are making a fun journey, aren't they? It was indeed the perfect assignment for us today so you'd have these wonderful cards to share with us all! LOve the AI backgrounds that you make with your fun group. You have found the perfect inks to draw out those colors from the washi.
    Thanks so very much for being my guest today, my friend and for making TWO cards! love and hugs,
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation and for sharing all the beautiful die cut Washi Tape and stamped sentiments with Leslie, who shared with me:-) So fun being friends..Hugs..

      Delete
  2. Two delightful cards, Nancy. The washi with dies seems to be a thing to share since a roll has so many images. You made great use of your 'gift'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous creations so full of juicy colours and who knew washi could be so versatile both of them are positively mouth watering.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful use of these Washi cuts, Nancy! I have a few of these die cuts myself and you have inspired me to get them on a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In an hour I had finished 7 cards using my die cut Washi tape on Alcohol Ink backgrounds:-) I plan to use my new Pink Fresh Poinsettia Washi Tape and Dies for quick Christmas cards:-) Fun sharing, isn't it?!? Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  5. Crafty friend are the best and Michele sure is a sweet one! Your gifted cuts look fabulous on your cards, Nancy. Two wonderful ways to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw you linked up to our Just Us Girls gallery! Thanks so much for joining us!

      Delete
  6. So glad Michele shared some of those washi die cuts with you Nancy...there are so many on a roll that it's perfect for sharing!!! Your cards are both absolutely beautiful and I just love how bright and cheery they both are!! Hugs my friend!! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia for sharing the die cut washi tape with Michele, who shared with Leslie, who shared with Me:-) How about that for a creative journey. Now I get to share my finished cards too....Love it!!!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on being asked to join Michele for her fun PCWF series, Nancy! You've made two really beautiful and vibrant designs using the images, Washi tape, and your fabulous Gelli Plate result! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dolly:-) I sat down to try the Gelli Plate Alcohol Ink on cardstock technique and in an hour I had 14 backgrounds...LOVE That! In another hour I finished 7 cards:-) Will use all the BG's eventually:-) Love and Hugs...mf.

      Delete
  8. I loved that you joined Michele and got crafty Nancy! So fun when she does PCWF and I love seeing what each person comes up with with the guidelines. Loving this "theme" and love what you both did. You not only did one, but two gorgeous cards! So loving the AI backgrounds you made in your 7's group, they go so perfectly with those fruits! I can't believe that it is washi tape, so beautiful! I think you ladies had a great time PCWF! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Brenda. After playing with the gifted die cut beautiful Washi Tape images, I knew I had to have more...I now have a set of Pink Fresh Poinsettia Washi Tape, Stamp and Die Set:-) Isn't it fun sharing and playing with our creative friends:-) Love and hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  9. Nancy, both your cards are beautiful and I can say that with certainty after having seen them in person! I especially love the background on the second card. Now I can't wait to see some of your poinsettia cards. Friendship is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sharing in the near future, my dear friend. I treasure our in person visits:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  10. Nancy, both cards are lovely...that washi is fabulous and you've shown it off perfectly. Michele sent me to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank that sweet Michele, because her gift helped you make two beautiful cards! These are really lovely, and definitely two great Hello cards for your stash! Thanks for joining at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TK...I tried deleting my link to your JUGS challenge so I could redo it..can you delete so I can try again putting in my photo and not my link..hate when that happens...Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  12. Both cards are fantastic, Nancy! The colors of your AI on gelli plate backgrounds enhance the beauty of the gifted die-cuts! The Rich Razzleberry strips of the first card and the layout of the washi die-cuts of the second card are wonderful design elements.
    Those lemon and blueberry die-cuts made a wonderful journey of kindness and friendship, didn't they? Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my sweet friend:-) I am LOVING the AI gelli plate technique and playing with friends:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  13. You should be very pleased with both these cards. All I can say is Wow, fabulous. Thanks for sharing that you used alcohol ink gel prints for your backgrounds. They turned out really well too. What would we do with out friends in this craft world? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Hilary...so wonderful having so many talented and wonderful crafting friends. TFS you sweet comment, dear friend. Love and Hugs...

      Delete
  14. Two gorgeous cards using the washi tape and AI gelli plate backgrounds, Nancy. What a wonderful journey these washi tape images have had. From friend, to share with friend, to share with friend ... awesome. I LOVE the bright colours of the images, paired perfectly with the bright colours of your AI backgrounds. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera liked the bright colors too. I was so pleased with the accurate photos:-) TFS your sweet comment, my friend and for the AI gelli plate background technique on the Group of 7 technique Blog:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  15. Nancy these are two beautiful cards, your AI colours complement your fruity die cut images perfectly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how awesome! Aren't crafty friends 'The Best!' ? Love BOTH of your creations ... so beautifully colored & happily designed! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just beautiful and your colors are luscious!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy