Sunday, November 13, 2022

November 2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!
I was thrilled to see Shery at STAMPlorations is again a 

Here is a sweet update by Shery with photos of cards that Shery created for
the Blog Hop using samples from Shery's new awesome Fall & Winter Paper Goods Pack.
She even included a couple cards I created using the new Paper Goods Pack. 

My shiny cup of Coffee/Tea/Chocolate!

Such pretty shine from the little package of metallic 6" x 6" pretty paper, which was 
a gift from a dear friend.  Perfect for Christmas cards:-)

I attached the paper panel with Connect Glue to SU Basic White 110# cardstock, 
next stamped the coffee mug from STAMPlorations 
"Coffee to Go: Fall and Winter" stamp set onto Strathmore Mixed Media. 

I stamped the mug with Versamark and heat embossed with Altenew Platinum
 Embossing Powder and fussy cut with my SU Papersnips.
Then I used a #1 paintbrush to paint the images and lid with 
Altenew Metallic Paints. 

Then placed cardfront in MISTI and stamped the STAMPlorations "Christmas Joy"
Merry Christmas using Versamark and removed the image from MISTI.
Next used Ranger "Princess Gold" EB powder to heat EB the sentiment.

Next added Craft Foam to cup using Connect Glue and popped up image onto
 card front and attached to Card Base
Added Rhinestones Bling and Done!

A fun card using STAMPloration products from my stash:-)
Shery is still limited to Digi Images,  which she has a wonderful selection and
special price cut Bundles that include stamps, dies, paper goods, etc.

So happy to have another shiny card for my Christmas Stash and always
fun to play in the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:-)

Love and Hugs, 
 & Si
Supplies;
Stamps: STAMPlorations Coffee to Go: Fall&Winter And Christmas Joy
Paper: SU Basic White. Strathmore Mixed Media. Pretty Paper from a friend.
Inks:Versamark.  Altenew Metallic Paints.
Accessories: Papersnips. Altenew Platinum EB Powder.  Ranger Princess Gold. #1 paint brush. MISTI.
Spellbinders Rhinestones. Connect Glue. Craft Foam. 


Sending my card to


18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous coffee mug! Love the metallic paint and the beautiful shimmer it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful coffee cup, Nancy! I love how it shines with that metallic paint and the pretty crinkled paper on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love all the shine on this one, perfect for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with all the shine going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love the shine you get from the metallic watercolors? Your card is wonderful, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coffee cup! With all the shimmer and shine it is one of those images that makes me want to touch it. Beautifully done, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is definitely a card that needs to be touched:-) I plan on hand delivering the card to my sweet 93 yo friend Daisy:-) She always touches my cards and LOVES her 3 cups of coffee every day...she does not realize that she is now drinking decaf in her assisted living home:-) I will make sure she sees the shine too:-) Hope all is well with your family, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy L

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous card with your beautiful colouring of your coffee cup. That pink poinsettia shines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shiny to-go cup with a pretty poinsettia, Nancy! The color and shine of the poinsettia are so pretty, and the platinum heat-embossing for the outlines and the sentiment is a great choice! Happy to see the metallic paper found the perfect home. :-)
    Your cards on the Shery's STAMPloration blog are delightful! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun using the pretty shiny paper from Japan that you shared with me:-) Thank you again, my friend. Thank you for you sweet thoughtful comment. Love and Hugs...Nancy

      Delete
  9. Love the metallic background, and the matching embossed coffee cup, I will need to check out those metallic paints too, looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, look at all that beautiful shine! The gold embossed cup has the most beautiful design, and you grounded it perfectly with your sentiment and the two gems. Fabulous texture on that metallic paper, too. Daisy will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie...I can't stop using my metallic watercolors...Loving all the shine, especially for the holiday:-) Love and Hugs...my friend..Nancy

      Delete
  11. Just gorgeous! I love the metallic finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design love the metallica finish TFS over at POE this time
    Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with all that gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy