Wednesday, September 8, 2021

STAMPlorations CITA Kit #2 & #3 sample projects

STAMPgirls Nancy (me) andDeepti (Kit #2) and Monika and Shirley (Kit #3)!  

You are going to Love all the fun and creative Inspiration using the new kits!  
Be sure and hop and comment on the girls projects. 
Prize:  One winner of their choice of Kit #2 or #3.

I have Three cards to share showcasing the CITA Kit #2!

Products I used from Kit #2 for my 1st card.
ARTplorations "Holiday Present Stencil".
STAMPlorations Dee's "Greetings of the Season" stamp set sentiment.

Other STAMPloration products for 1st card.

I used Zigs watercolor markers to color my ARTplorations "Holiday Present Stencil" 
and added some sparkle with Wink of Stella pen😉 
Die cut the piece with CUTplorations "Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die".

Then made a mask to cover the package and splattered the background 
with the Red, Blue and Green Zigs that I had brushed onto my glass mat 
and spritzed with water.
Next stamped the sweet sentiment from Dee's "Greetings of the Season" stamp set
using Archival Jet Black Ink.

Added Shaker Blends "Color Confetti" flat sequins using Connect Glue.
Popped up card front using craft foam to SU Real Red cardstock card base 
and Done!
Loved my colorful Christmas card with the New stencil and sentiment😊

***************

My 2nd card using the CITA Kit #2
CUTplorations "Good Tidings Phrase Die."
"Holiday Present" 10 mil stencil.

Also Shaker Blends Color Confetti flat sequins.

Die cut frame with CUTplorations "Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die."

 Next used Zigs markers to stencil the smaller package 
on the Holiday Present 10 mil Stencil and added Wink of Stella sparkle.  
Then die cut the "Glad Tidings" Phrase from the dark blue Mirror Tonic Foil Cardstock. 
 Loved the shine!

Added the Shaker Blends "Color Confetti" flat sequins and Done!
This was a fun and easy combination of products from the Kit #2😀

****************

My 3rd card using Kit #2
Used the CUTplorations "Good Tidings" Phrase Die.

I recently played with a new to me alcohol ink background technique using Yupo paper 
and Ranger alcohol inks in a salad spinner.  Such a cool effect.  
I chose a shades of green background from my stack of backgrounds.

I then created a Ranger Alcohol Pearl Ink background on Yupo,  
which has a lot of beautiful shine.
I used the background to die cut the "Good Tidings" Phrase.
Die cut a 2nd "Good Tidings" from 100# white cardstock 
and attached to the green phrase.

Then attached the phrase to the alcohol ink background with Connect Glue.
Attached card front to SU Basic White 100# Cardstock and added the snowflakes 
from my stash and Done!  Loved the Shine and background.

Sure had fun playing with STAMPlorations New CITA Kit #2.

I am looking forward to our October Christmas in the Air Kit #2 feature.
Christmas is creeping up quickly.  I Love adding to my stash😊

Hop and comment open until September 30. Winner will be announced October 10 in the September winners post.

Love and Hugs

You will find Both Kits #2 and #3 HERE!

34% off for each Kit😀
$25.00
*********************************************





21 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nancy, the salad spinner b/g is such fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Good Tidings die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those two cards with the great pile of presents stencil - such lovely bright colours. And your salad spinner background is fabulous. I must go and buy a cheap salad spinner at the dollar store and try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Nancy, your presents are so sweet and love your miri good tidings. I love that salad spinner background, I really need a salad spinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am loving these cards, especially your AI card. What a super result! I did have a salad spinner but it vanished - I suspect DH either gave it away or took it to the tip... he's know for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful samples from this Christmas kit, Nancy! Love the bright coloring of the stenciled packages! The Good Tidings die is fantastic and looks extra special with the alcohol ink spun background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've shown us great ways to use that kit, Nancy. Your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards from the kit, Nancy! Love the Good Tidings die, and the salad spinner background is really something. I also like the confetti effect of the splatters on your first card. Very festive! Hope you're doing well, enjoying fall and your garden harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful set of Christmas cards. I really really love you alcohol ink salad spinner background. Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stencil designs and colors! Wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun stencil and great word die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three cards are great but I think the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all Nancy! The splatters look so festive on the first, love the shimmer and shine on the second and oh my goodness, what a background on the third! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three awesome cards using the wonderful stencils and dies from STAMP!! Especially LOVE the Good Tidings die in the deep blue mirror paper. Gorgeous!! Great Christmas cards, my friend! Love, Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three cards are bright and festive, Nancy! The color-matching splatters and sequins are really nice touches of Card #1. The second card is full of pretty sparkle and shine. I love the dark blue mirror foil die-cut phrase. The spinner background of Card #3 is gorgeous and so cool! These cards are truly inspiring showcases of CITA Kit #2 & #3, my friend! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Using Zigs with your fun stencil? Love the look you achieved! You've shown the spinner technique to perfection for the shimmery word die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made two neat cards with the holiday gift stencil, Nancy and what a fun idea for the salad spinner! I really like the colorful splatters on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You made two neat cards with the holiday gift stencil, Nancy and what a fun idea for the salad spinner! I really like the colorful splatters on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such fun and festive cards! Love the gift stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful cards...I really like your spinner art card, turned out great!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy