Saturday, July 30, 2016

DTGD16understandblueA Challenge Day 1


It is Dare to Get Dirty time at SCS, sure hope you can join us for the week long challenge, inspiration, and chatting fun! My card was a sampler for Lydia's DTGD16understandblueA Challenge today.  You have to be a SCS Fan Club Member to join the challenge.  This Annual Challenge is a perk for being a paid member of SCS,  which helps with all their expenses. 

There are 5+ challenges a day from past and present Dirty Girls and runs through Saturday August 6th.    

My card was really easy...I just stamped a piece of monoprint stamped background from my stash.  Popped up on Whisper White thick CS and added the Happy Birthday.  Enjoy....

Please check out my SCS gallery for more details....

Happy stamping my SCS friends :-)



5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the stencil monoprint ... such a fun technique and your's is so pretty ... especially in these gorgeous colours. Great paired with silhouette images. Great job Nancy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is beautiful! Wonderful combination of background and background and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty color woodgrain with the silhouettes, Nancy! Love this CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this is fabulous - great use of the monoprint background for your birds and branches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card may have come together quickly, but it still looks great. As I practice with some of my watercoloring and stencil use, I am learning to NOT throw pieces away that I don't like. I try to look at them with "new eyes" and see if there are portions I can cut off and stash away for a later card. Of course it would help if I had your talent and had something worth saving for a stash... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy