Friday, November 17, 2017

Day 12 Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends!

Loll's 2017 Christmas Tag event has been another Huge Success!  So much amazing Inspiration by Loll and her Guest Designers and Gallery!  Day 12 is no exception.  

Loll's card is gorgeous and her Guest Designer, Nancy S (stiz2003) who has a fabulous Splitcoaststampers Gallery is an amazing mixed media artist!  

Be sure and check out Day 12 and their gorgeous tags!


Today..the 17th is the last day for Loll's tag event showcasing a tag by Loll and her Guest Designer,  but you still have until the 24th to post your tags.

The Guidelines for the challenge are that it must be a mixed media Christmas Tag (any style, any size), which includes stamping, plus at least two mixed media elements (techniques or products.)

Here is my 12th mixed media Christmas Tag!  Enjoy...



I am sharing my "Peace on Earth" Tag, that I wish for everyday of  the year!
If only the world could be a kind, generous, loving place like our stamping world!


I used CUTplorations Luggage Die (lg) to die cut my tag out of Arches Mixed Media paper.
I then sponged on Barn Door Distress Ink until my tag was well saturated.
Next I stenciled Artplorations Retro Circles by spritzing with water for a ghosting effect.

Then I stamped and heat embossed STAMPlorations "Poinsettia Row" using Versamark and SU Black EB powder.

To add more texture I placed a star stencil that Loll had made me over my tag and spread on Golden's Molding Paste with my palette knife.  Then let dry.

I die cut my CUTplorations Peace on Earth Phrase Die from a Brushos watercolored scrap from my UFO box.  Attached with SU Fine Tip Glue Pen.

Added a SU grosgrain stitched ribbon and spritzed the entire tag with a glitter spray that I make with water and drop of Kuretake Frost White Paint. Very glittery and shiny IRL.

Thank you again sweet Loll for hosting your Inspiring and fun Christmas Tag Event!
We are all closer now to being ready for the holidays because of you:-)  Hugs.

Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth my friends.

I am adding my tag to 






Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations Poinsettia Row Stamp
Paper: Arches Mixed Media 140#
Inks: T.H. Distress Ink Barn Door.  Brushos: Brilliant Blue, Sailboat Blue.  Versamark
Accessories: CUTplorations Luggage Tag Die (lg). SU black eb powder and heat tool, Fine tip glue pen. Ranger Sponge tool. ARTplorations Retro Circles stencil.  Stars stencil by Loll. SU ribbon.


18 comments:

  1. A wonderful sentiment and a perfect wish for all, my friend! Love the rich Brusho background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours for your tag, Nancy. Love the ghosted circle in the background ... adds just a little something special! And great texture from the embossed stars. Thanks so much for joining my tag event, Nancy. You have outdone yourself by making a tag for every day. They are all so creative and beautiful, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loll. I had so much fun playing along with your tag event and now I have the 12 tags I need for the holidays..thank you my friend. Hugs

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic, Nancy! SO much interest in your background. Love the mottled look from the ghosting. The paste was a brilliant addition. How festive this is- so perfect for your krumcake trays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool tag, Nancy! I love the black-lace like poinsettia row against the rich colored and textured background! The sentiment is perfect for the last day of this holiday tag event. I'll check your earlier tags for the next few days, and join this fun event soon! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, if only... You've got a great collection of tags from this event. Love how the blue pops on this one, and those stars -- fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this one too. It was almost my GD tag, but Margie Loved my GD tag more, so it won out. I like both tags. They are very different. Thanks for commenting on all 12 of my tags my friend. Hugs..

      Delete
  6. Wonderful contrasting colours! They really make your sentiment stand out. Love the embossed stars. It must be super shimmery irl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those bold colours for the tag and the stenciling is great. Great sentiment perfect for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen to your sentiment Nancy - we humans just never seem to learn do we??!! Great colors on this pretty tag - love the shape and textured stars! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the colour combination and what a beautiful tag. Great sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. another wonderful tag...let's pray for peace!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy... this tag is beautiful! You inspire me to create some more tags this Holiday :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my tags, Helen. They are fun to make:-) Happy Holidays. Hugs

      Delete
  12. ok, this is probably my favest :)! Love the colors on this one! you are making so many pretty tags! thanks for submitting to the STAMPlorations MM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color combo on your beautiful Christmas Tag - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the stenciled stars. Beautiful tag. Thanks Nancy for sharing with the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy