Saturday, August 26, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #600 Celebration

Playing in Freshly Made Sketches #600 Challenge Celebration..Congratulations!


My Clean and Simple Christmas card design.


I used my Spellbinders "Holly and Foliage" 3D Folder for the 1st time so 
I will be sending to NBUS Challenge too.
 I began by 3D dry embossing the Neenah Solar White A2 size card front.

I die cut the MB Stitched Circle Before I dry embossed the circle in
the 3D Folder.  Then lined up the circle design with the
A2 dry embossed card front.

 Next I added the SU old retired striped wide ribbon.
Then lined up the circle design with the card front design and attached
with Connect Glue.

I die cut the CUTplorations Christmas Sentiments Joyful out of SU
Red Glitter Paper and cut off the "ful" and attached the Joy to ribbon with Connect Glue and
Done....

Whoops...I accidently touched the bottom of
the A2 size card with my red inky finger!
Soooo My card ended up being a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" format:-)

Congratulations to the FMS Challenge #600 Team...
Wow,  what a Huge Accomplishment:-)

************************

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Paper: Neenah Solar White,  Red Glitter Paper.
Inks: None
Accessories: Spellbinders "Holly and Foliage" 3D Folder.  MB Stitched circle die.  CUTplorations Christmas Sentiments Die.  Connect Glue. SU ret ribbon.




15 comments:

  1. Nancy, your embossing is gorgeous - and what a wonderful broad band of ribbon! I do love a little square card - it was meant to be!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele...I just had to make a QCAS card...#600 Challenge is an Amazing Accomplishment:-)

      Delete
  2. Love the way you used that embossing folder with the circle cut out and mounted on the ribbon. I might have to CASE this some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan...It made a QCAS card for my Christmas stash:-)

      Delete
  3. A sweet Christmas card, Nancy! Love how you've used the ribbon and glittery joy! I works beautifully as a square card! A happy accident, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty 3D dry embossed card, nancy! Love the image of the circle lined up in the background! Clever to die-cut the circle first, put it back, and dry embossed all together. Doing some surgery of the sentiment is a great idea to adjust the length. Wonderful CAS Christmas card, my sweet friend! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a square card and this one is gorgeous. Love the embossed design, and cutting the circle is such a clever idea. Nice touch with the ribbon too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful use of embossing and ribbon. It looks amazing in white. Well rescued too. thanks for telling us about your little blunder. It is always reassuring to hear what happens to other crafters. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! You used ribbon! Altogether with the embossing and sentiment it makes a wonderful CAS card. I like the petite square. Things happen, but you saved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Nancy! I love the wonderful texture and design ~ and the fact that you used ribbon! I don't know why we stopped using ribbon; it's such a beautiful element of your design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful holiday card! Beautiful embossing folder@ Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with this texture on the white. The pop of traditional colors and that sparkling sentiment really make it special. Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly elegant! I am loving this gorgeously fresh festive card. Thanks for joining us at FMS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Nancy, this is an absolutely wonderful CAS design! I love the embossed white cardstock and how you used the wide ribbon! Into my favorites! Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy