Tuesday, March 1, 2022

STAMPlorations March Stencil Challenge

Time for our STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge💕


February is always a month off for all our STAMPlorations Challenges.
We are now all back and looking forward to inspiring you
with our awesome STAMPlorations Products😄

I was inspired by a few Spring flowers at home beginning to bloom💕




Close Up of  Shine

I had such fun designing my ARTplorations Slimline Riotous Blooms stencil card.
I attached the slimline stencil to SU Basic White 100# 4" x 9" cardstock using masking
tape.  Then used i-Crafters blending brushes to add the Distress Oxide Inks
thru the stencil.  

I used these Distress Oxide Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, 
Spiced Marmalade,Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Wilted violet and shaded Lilac.
I kept layering the colors until I was happy with the results and 
then removed the stencil.

Next I let my card front dry and then took it outside to spray with "Sheep 
Shimmer Craft Spray (Frost).  I let it dry and loved the shimmery watercolor effect.

Next I used CUTplorations Skinny Sentiments Dies for the sentiment.
I die cut the shadow layer using Ink Drops "Vivid" designer paper.
Then die cut the letters with SU Basic White and attached with Connect Glue.

I attached the stenciled card front to Basic White card base and Done!
I was very happy with the results and Loved the shimmer and Spring colors.

You have until the end of the month to play along.
We would love to have you join in the fun at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

Love and Hugs..

STAMPlorations Products.



CUTplorations Skinny Sentiments Dies




12 comments:

  1. Never have I ever heard of sheep shimmer - but I sure do love the results! Nancy, it is a beautiful inkling of Spring - I'm so jealous of those flowers blooming in your yard!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it had been a while since I had seen a STAMPlorations post, thanks for explaining, I hadn't realised that, or, more likely I had forgotten! Your card is wonderful so lovely and happy and vibrant, just what I need xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these gorgeous, bright, happy colours of spring Nancy. I need to pull out this stencil!! The shimmer really makes the colours sing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nancy! Love that shimmer on the flowers as well as the gorgeous blend of spring colors! Thanks for introducing us to sheer shimmer spray too. I just had to look that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so uplifting with the bright, shimmery colors, Nancy! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful happy colours, Nancy! Beautiful shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shimmer is so very pretty and the blending with the stencil looks amazing Nancy x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Nancy! I love the flowers and added shimmer spray! It's a very cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love the shimmer, the colors, the dies -- all of it! A happy card, for sure. I was out in the rain this afternoon looking at the daffodils growing along the street side. They're everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy and bright birthday card, Nancy! The card is definitely bringing us spring!
    Your ink blending is so beautiful! The shine of the spray is amazing, and it helps to boost the colors of ink. Your garden must be full of beautiful flowers soon! Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely so happy and sunny and shiny, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your joyful, happy and colourful card mf...beauty!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy