Wednesday, October 6, 2021

STAMPlorations October Christmas in the Air Kit #2 Projects


Deepti and I are sharing more STAMPlorations Christmas in the Air Kit #2 Projects.
  Christmas is only 3 months away...oh my!
The CITA Kits are a fun creative way to make Quick projects or more detailed 
enhanced projects using the kit products:-)




My 1st project using Deepti's Greetings of the Season stamp set 
from the CITA Kit #2

I Love Deepti's beautiful ornament image in her Greetings of the Season stamp set.
I stamped the image with Versamagic and heat embossed with 
Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder.

Next the joy of watercoloring the image with Gansai Tambi Gem colors,
which have a beautiful shine that you can see in the photo:-)

Then I stamped and fussy cut the ornament image for a mask.
Covered the ornament and splattered the background with the Gem watercolors.
Next die cut the image using CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch 
Rectangle Nesting Dies.  Used MISTI to stamp the sentiment from the set.

I also Love ALL the wonderful Christmas sentiments in the set
and the font!  I die cut the SU foil cardstock with the largest Nesting Die.
Attached the layers to 100# white cardstock and Done!

I was so pleased with the results and hope you like my card too😀

******************

My next two cards  are Quick Clean and Simple Designs!
Using Noel Ephemera Tiles from the CITA  Kit #2

I chose an Alcohol Ink on clear acrylic background from my stash and die cut with
Framed with SU Basic Black cardstock.

Popped up the Ehemera Noel Tiles Happy New Year sentiment with craft foam.
Attached to background,  which I attached to 100# cardstock and Done!

*********************

My 2nd QCAS Christmas card using Noel Tiles:-)

I chose an Alcohol Pearls inks on Yupo paper from my stash for the pretty background,
which matched the Holly Jolly Ephemera Noel Tile perfectly😀
Framed the background with Black cardstock,  popped up sentiment and attached
to SU Basic White 100# cardstock and Done!
Loved how both QCAS cards turned out.
There are 6 different Noel Ephemera sentiment designs with a total of 
18 tiles per package.   So many possibilities for many more projects😃 

Be sure and check out Deepti's beautiful projects also.
Happy Christmas in the Air creating,  my friends...

Love and Hugs..
                                                                    

13 comments:

  1. These are great Nancy, I love the vibrant backgrounds on the last two

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two cards are fabulous but it is the first one that really has the WOW factor Nancy. Gloriously beautiful, wonderful colouring and the prettiest of card, which I love x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is stunning - I love those Gem watercolours (must investigate them as I love my regular Gansai Tambi paints) for their sparkle but also you chose such beautiful colours. The other two cards are great too - beautiful backgrounds for the ephemera tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely cards, but that first one is something really special. Ooh that shine, I am so glad you managed to pick it up on the photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where to start, Nancy. I love them all! That ornament embossed in gold is gorgeous, even more so after you watercolored it. The alcohol inks really show off the ephemera and especially the way it matches in the third card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Nancy! A gloriously beautiful ornament with the gold and wonderful shimmery color! Love your confetti splatters all around and the gold frame. I've been really into gold lately. Your CAS cards are just as beautiful in their more simply designed way. You make some of the best backgrounds and you know how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three fabulous Christmas cards, Nancy! Dee's ornament is a beauty all colored with those jewel colors with the splatters surrounding it! Love how beautifully your AI backgrounds go with the sentiment squares for awesome QACAS beauties! Wow to all three my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great trio of cards, Nancy! The gold embossed ornament is beautiful! I love the fun style of the of the Noel notecards and how you used them with your backgrounds! I'm a tie dye girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards Nancy, I think my favourite is the second with the big splash of colour ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Nancy... You are always such an inspiration. I love the colours and the different designs... Have a beautiful weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful trio of Christmas in the Air cards, Nancy! The shimmer and shine from the gem watercolors, the gold embossing, and the gold foil frame is gorgeous! The gem watercolor spatters are so pretty and festive!
    Your AI backgrounds match the Ephemera Tiles perfectly. I thought you made them to match the tiles. Love these artsy quick CAS cards, my dear friend! Hugs.. Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Nancy! LOVE the gorgeous shimmer and shine of the Christmas ornament. It's gorgeous and even more with the gold foil frame! Love your two CAS designs with the vibrant and bright colours. So beautiful! xx


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy