Thursday, December 6, 2018

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge Anything Goes: Optional Color Twist Green

The last STAMPlorations CAS Anything Goes Card Challenge of 2018!

Just in time for last minute Christmas Cards using the Optional Color Twist:Green!



I placed my Christmas Tree 1 Stencil over a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper.
Adhered stencil with masking tape.

Then sprinkled Magicals Pigment Powder Inks thru the stencil.
Spritzed with water and carefully removed the stencil.

Let sample dry then stamped the Typografia sentiment with Gold Metallic Encore
pigment ink using MISTI. Heat embossed with clear EB powder.

Next die cut the sample with CUTplorations Stitched Rectangle Die for a nice frame.

Popped up main image using fun foam onto SU Whisper White Thick card base and Done!


Sharing photo of close up that shows the shimmer and shine.

Be sure and check out all the beauties from our talented Design Team.
You have until the end of the month to play along!

Happy Holidays and Happy Stamping, my friends.  Hugs..

Challenge Rules and Prizes:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

If you use my discount code STAMPGIRLNANCY when you check out at the 
STAMPlorations Store you can get a 20% discount,  which you can use

with most other discounts too:-)

18 comments:

  1. Nancy, I just knew they were magicals as soon as I saw the image. The colours are beautiful, I love the mix of blues with the gold. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the magical shine from the Magicals too, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  2. LOVE that sweet stencil done with magicals, Nancy. The colours are so pretty together and the stenciling looks awesome behind your big, gold embossed sentiment. Sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend...Happy Holidays:-) Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  3. I never heard of magicals Nancy - love how you used them with the stencil! Happy holidays! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Lindy's Magicals and are a pigment powder. Amazon carries some of them or you can go to Lindygang.com. A fun product if you like pigment powders:-) Happy Holidays to you to Harriet. Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  4. Such a unique effect with the wonderful Lindy's and the stencil. You can see the fabulous colours and bling on the second photo and boy do they look Magical. Gorgeous card Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stencil and how well the Lindy's play with it! Beautiful variation of color and sparkle! The embossed sentiment goes perfectly! I find it difficult to use a large sentiment but you show me how. Thanks for the inspiration and for the beautiful holly Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Bonnie. I now color die cuts more often, since you hosted the challenge:-) Happy Holidays, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

      Delete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL Nancy!! I love the shimmer and shine of the magicals that you achieved using a stencil...I'm definitely going to have to try that!! And the stencil made a perfect background for your lovely, lovely sentiment! LOVE this card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is some wonderful shimmer and shine, Nancy! Pretty shades of green, and the sentiment stamped very nicely over top. I do love that big sentiment for this nicely CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Nancy. Beautiful stencilling. Love the shimmer and sparkle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shine and shimmer of Magicals is so pretty, Nancy! I love the pretty shades of yellow, green and blue, and the shiny big Typografia sentiment looks awesome against the stenciled trees. The clear heat-embossing is very effective in making the sentiment pop. Happy Holidays, my friend! Hug.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of the Magicals, Nancy - lovely shimmer and shine, and great mixture of colours. Perfect background for the large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's lovely Nancy... I love the shine of those powders with the gold embossing

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful looking card mf...so festive.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Popping in to say a huge 'Thank You' for your beautiful Christmas card. It arrived safely today. The colours on the background are stunning and just glimmer. I love it Nancy...Thank you for being so kind. I posted your on the 4th December so hope it arrives safely before the festivities begin? x Love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I'm glad you shared the closeup, Nancy! Even so, I'll bet this sensational card is even more spectacular in person!! I'm glad you had such a productive day! I need to get my Magicals out again. Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy