Saturday, June 13, 2020

Playing with Vellum for CAS Christmas Card Bell Challenge

Had fun making A Christmas Card with Vellum.
I am adding my card to two favorite CAS Challenges: 


and

.

Here is my CAS Christmas Card using Bells that I stamped and heat embossed on Vellum.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and used 3 different Dies.

Close Up showing true Gold heat embossed colors.

I began by die cutting the SU 100# card front with Reverse Confetti "Lacy Scallop Frame".
Then die cut the window aperture using Memory Box "Stitched Circle" die.

Next die cut another circle with SU Vellum Cardstock and stamped and heat embossed 
with SU Gold EB Powder the bells from SU "Bells and Boughs" (retired) stamp set.

Tip: Do not hold heat tool too close to vellum or it will curl &/Or melt!

Inlaid 1st die cut card front then attached stamped vellum using Connect Glue
behind heat embossed bells so glue would not show thru the vellum. 
Die cut and glued on die cut circle frame layer.
Weighted down with large acrylic block.

Next used a tag die (?.gift from friend) and only die cut the center out of vellum
to use for the gold heat embossed sentiment from same stamp set.
Attached with Connect Glue and Done!

I was pleased to be able to share my card with both challenges.
Always great to add to my Christmas stash too.

Enjoy and Stay Safe and Creative my friends.
You still have until the 24th to play along in the CAS Challenges.  Hugs..


Supplies:
Stamps: SU "Bells and Boughs" (retired)
Paper: SU Whisper White 100# and Vellum Cardstock.
Inks: Versamark.  Archival Jet Black.
Accessories: Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts.  Memory Box Stitched Circle Dies. SU Gold EB Powder.  Heat Tool.  Gina K Connect Glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy