Friday, March 15, 2019

STAMPlorations March CAS Challenge Extra

Time for the STAMPlorations March Challenges Extra Post.
I am adding my CAS card to the CAS Challenge Anything Goes: But without the color Twist.


I Loved how my "Bloomtangled #1 Cover Plate" card turned out.  Very different from
my Coral and Pink Bloomtangled #1 cards Here.

Be sure and check out the Extra projects for all the challenges.
Gorgeous and Inspiring projects by many of the STAMPgirls.
I am loving this Bloomtangled #1 Cover Plate.  I only have a few cover plates,  but will be getting more as I am finding they are very versatile and fun.

I blended my Distress Oxide inks onto Strathmore Mixed Media using T.H. mini Blending
Tools.  I used  Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover,
Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides.

Next added SU double stick Adhesive to back of blended background and then die cut with
Bloomtangled #1 Cover Plate Die then adhered to SU Whisper White Thick CS.



Added stamped Think Positive sentiment from "Its a Girls Thing: Kindness" and popped up with fun foam.
Then attached to card front and Done! Loved how it turned out:-)




I would love if you used my personal STAMPGIRLNANCY discount code for
20% off your next order.  Can often combine with STAMPlorations discounts too!



STAMPlorations NEW OUTLET Store is now Open!





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending of colours Nancy! Love this die (and have already bought it but not had a chance to use it yet). :) Lovely card, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Nancy, love your blended background and that neat die :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours that blended together so well. And the cover plate turned out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors, Nancy! A very different look from your Coral card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous showcase of Bloomtangled #1 Cover Plate, Nancy! The colors you used and your ink blending are so beautiful. Water spattering is a really nice touch.
    I know what you mean by "versatile", just looking at this and your coral card. I have only one cover plate, but you made me interested in getting more. :-)
    Hugs.. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bg and the sentiment is so positive and fun! Great card, Nancy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a beautiful cover plate whether die cut or embossed. Love the look of it here with your inky background. You make me think about buying more cover plates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for giving us a different look of that beautiful die, Nancy. Super way to stretch dies. Great job ink blending. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...super cool Nancy, love it.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fantastic!! What a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy