Friday, August 5, 2016

DTGD16nancylittrell Challenge Day 7


It is Dare to Get Dirty time at SCS, sure hope you can join us for the week long challenge, inspiration, and chatting fun! My card was a sampler for My DTGD16nancylittrell Challenge that starts today. You have to be a SCS Fan Club Member to join the challenge.  This Annual Challenge is a perk for being a paid member of SCS,  which helps with all their expenses. 

There are 5+ challenges a day from past and present Dirty Girls and runs through Saturday August 6th.  

This was my 1st attempt of making an entire card front using my Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.  Here is the Scrap Time Videos on How to use Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.  I followed the instructions exactly!  Lot so smudging fun on this card.

I recently received this TCW Joyful Sunflower Stencil from my girlfriend Bonnie Klass...thank you again Bonnie :-)  It was really fun with the crayons.  I have more ideas using this awesome stencil.  Stay tuned....

Please check out My SCS Gallery for all the rest of the details on this card. Happy stamping my SCS friends :-)



6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the Distress crayons! Beautiful sunny summery colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, my friend! It makes me want to pull out my Distress Crayons and try this myself! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is gorgeous! Love the subtlety of the print! You really are the queen of mixed media! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the softness of the distress crayons. You have really mastered using them. Of course, love this stencil. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...love the glow it has. I need to get myself that stencil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful technique. I need to go watch the video. Love, love the large sunflower stencil and the way you used it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy