Saturday, August 6, 2016

STAMPlorations Color Blooms Sampler Challenge


Here is my STAMPlorations Color Blooms sampler for Shery's National Coloring Day Linky Party !

Party ends Sunday night, the7th.  I downloaded the page Shery provided and colored my 5" x 7" piece printed on Whisper White cardstock with my Zig Markers.  I picked up the ink off my craft mat with a damp watercolor brush being careful not to add too much water.  The ink does not spread as well as with mixed media paper,  but I think it is ok.  If  I do another I will use different paper.

This coloring book will be perfect for our trailer camping trips through out the year.  I can color and save to make finished cards when I get home :-)

Thank you again Shery for your fun party and so much inspiration from you and your amazing Design Team.



My card is also for the STAMPlorations Spotlight Showcase...Showcasing Shery's Color Blooms!



Enjoy and Thanks for Looking and especially commenting.  Hugs.....


4 comments:

  1. Great job with adding shading to the flowers Nancy. These colouring pages are perfect for your trips!! It looks like it's a fairly big image, so you could probably cut it into several pieces?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, Nancy! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Nancy! Love that you left some black and white too! It's so impressive that way! You shaded your petals so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to do the colouring challenge! You chose wonderful colours and shaded the flowers so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy