Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day 7 Twelve Tags of Christmas With Loll & Friends!

Loll and her GD, Karen had more Fabulously Inspiring Tags today!

Be sure and check out their Christmas Tags!


Here is my Day 7 Be Merry Tag!

If you have been following my tag posts you will recognize my Alcohol Inks on Acetate with Tissue Paper background from my stash:-)

I die cut this background using CUTplorations Luggage Tag Die (small). 

Next I die cut Poppystamps Scribble Snowflake Die using SU Thick Whisper White CS.  I die cut a 2nd time and added a 2nd layer to just the snowflakes for added dimension.

Next I stamped the Penny Black Holiday Snippets sentiment, Be Merry.  This set has become a favorite this Christmas.  There are 47 stamps in the set..44 sentiments and 3 snowflakes:-)  Wow!!

Added SU ribbon and twine and done!

The Guidelines for the challenge are that it must be a mixed media Christmas Tag (any style/any size), which includes stamping, plus two mixed media elements (techniques or products).

There will be samples by Loll and her Guest Designer until the 17th,  but you have until the 24th to link your tags to the challenge:-)  It is so fun and great to get tags done ahead!

Happy Holidays my friends.  Hugs...

Adding to STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes!

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black Holiday Snippets
Paper: SU Thick Whisper White.  Acetate.  Tissue Paper
Inks: Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks: Citrus, Meadow, Pesto,Lettuce. SU Real Red sentiment.
Accessories: CUTplorations Luggage Tag Die (small). Poppystamps Scribble Snowflake Die. SU stitched grosgrain (ret) and Cherry Cobbler Twine. Fine Glue Tip Pen.










7 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love your AI background, those greens are scrumptious. Beautiful tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your AI and tissue paper backgrounds Nancy. Such gorgeous colours and texture! Sweet die ... layering has added lots of dimension. I need to get that stamp set from PB! :) Thanks for joining my tag event!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the scribble snowflake die at that fun stamping shop we all went to in BC last May:-) Hugs

      Delete
  3. Glorious background and technique, you've really nailed this technique. Great circle/snowflake white die...another stunner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Nancy! I'm really enjoying your acetate backgrounds! This sweet snowflake wreath is perfect for the rich background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't we had fun using our UFO pieces:-) Thanks for your sweet comment my friend. Hugs

      Delete
  5. I think this is my favorite of your tags. The color is so incredibly gorgeous, Nancy and love how vibrant it is! The white die cut is perfect on this! Did I mention how I love the colors on this? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy